How many times have you changed your fav jays?

vi's have always been my favorites, with the iii's and iv's being tied for my second favorite. can't go wrong with any of them imo.

I pretty much stick with Concords or Space Jams and try to keep at least one pair because i wear all of my kicks. I can't take them when I go, while imhere I will enjoy them for sure.

Below are my fav's in order although the Carmine's keep moving up the ladder they'll never overtake the concords.

1. XI- Concords
2. III- White/Cement
3. XIII- Black/Red
4. VI- Carmine's

I always loved the white/cement 3 since i can remember then the white/fire-red 5

and i thought the VI's were overhyped and ugly. until i saw them in person and immediatly loved the shoe.

so i guess ina way i did

I've just had a love/hate relationship with those white/cements tho. i can not find a damn affordable pair to buy that isn't beat. people try to selltheir beat cements for $200. i hate it. i want the shoes to look nice when i waer them. i love the 3's but i don't see myself being able to afford adecent pair for another 4 years =[

fb8369d1253c645e21f2f0701a9902b77f72e117.jpg

Always been

my favorite Js are the white cement iVs. my firs two pairs have crumbled. I can't afford another pair and I don't want the fusion cement IVs so I'mrocking a pair of fakes. At least until JB re retros them.

Originally Posted by oldscoolnewscool44

my favorite Js are the white cement iVs. my firs two pairs have crumbled. I can't afford another pair and I don't want the fusion cement IVs so I'm rocking a pair of fakes. At least until JB re retros them.

Your wearing fakes
eyes.gif
whats wrong with you? SMH

Mine have always stayed the same, the Black/Inf VI's.

And my second, the XI's...

but, other favorites definitely jump around from V's to IV's to III's to II's...

I use to like the 11s but after the CDP 11s drop i switched to the 1s... now Im thinkin about switching to the 5s

mine are the playoff XII's, i remeber when those came out and my mom had to buy four pair for me my sister and my two brothers

Originally Posted by Mac4167

mine is and always will be the blk/red IV's

Co sign. Wore my old-as dirt retros yesterday. LOL The DMP version ain't got NOTHIN on the older retro. NOTHIN!!! Glad that mine are still in awesome (andwearable) condition. I've had them since they dropped.

I changed mines a couple times i was stuck between the burg/Gry/Wht 13's, Lightning 4's, Jumpman pro or stealth 20's...13's feltmore comfortable so i went with dem

I've never changed since I actually chose a favorite; the 1 is my favorite Jordan.

As far as my favorite pair, like my favorite number and color combo, it does switch up probably once a year or somethin like that, depends on how many new pairI get in a year . . . .

Right now its the Shadow Grey 1 which I dont currently own so out of my collection I'm leaning hard on the French Blue 12

Back
Top Bottom