HOW MANY TIMES YOU BEEN BURNT BUYING SHOES??????

I never had this problem till I moved out of the States. I had to learn the hard way that it doesnt matter what a persons rank is on a shoe forum, 90% are still snakes. if you have had this problem, tell me what you did to fix and also say why theses cats cant be trusted.

I've been burnt about 3 times. Two times dealing with 100% positive feedbacks that sent me defected pairs. Smh Paypal doesn't always decide in buyers favor.

Last edited:
Homie I have over 2.5 k out right now, on shoes. Im a soldier currently in Afghanistan , lucky them cause if I was home I'd be head hunting. on 2 cases Im waiting to hear back from paypal,I guess only time will tell.

why not wait till you get back to buy shoes? you don't need to be swag surfin in Osama's house 

Never been burnt buying them, but have been burnt selling them through ebay and paypal. 
mad.gif

mean.gif

Not gonna lie, a couple times. This was back when I was young and desperate for a pair. Once on eBay, a received a pair of fakes via snail mail. Twice on NT. I just chalked those up as losses. 5-6 years later, haven't been burned since.

never, i dont usually buy from resellers or members. its either i get a shoe for retail or i dont get them period.

Once

Some XI Breds that were too good to be true.................... :smh:

Ebay of course............

once

a pair of fake AF1s. looked legit in pics but upon further inspection they were fakes. purchased on ebay but i got em for 35 bucks on auction so just chalked it up as a small L.

Never burnt buying, but selling I almost lost some $$.

Sold a pair of Christmas Lebron 9s to a guy via paypal, he payed for the shoes, I sent them the next day.

Two days later I get an email from Paypal saying the payment was reversed because homies bank account was overdrawn.

Luckily, the guy was cool, got his money sorted out and called Paypal to have them resend me the $$. 

Had he not called Paypal he could have got away with a free pair of shoes. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom