How many yambs have you piped vol. this thread is played out

I'm really astounded at all these low numbers. I would think the average mid 20 yr old would at least be in the 100's.

:lol:  @ average mid 20 year old being in the hundreds

duke you literally must have no standards then 

only on NT is everyone doing Wilt Chamberlain numbers :rofl:  

you guys crack me up every time i see one of these threads

:lol: The lies ITT are so flagrant

Im 21, I've only smashed 8 women so far. 1 of them was a one night stand, the rest were girlfriends or women I was dating. I could have had number 9 just a few hours ago, but she was acting like she didn't want the D.

I'm also the relationship type, but if I gotta get mine, then I'm gonna go get it

It's legit..

One of my boys was at.. I think 54 by the time we graduated? He kept count but couldn't remember names.

100% serious. We graduated last May and he hit 100+ by the end of our freshman year in dorms.
so whats his secret huh? really good looking?parents force feed him money?him smashing nothing but wasted swamp monsters? ,or you lying?

not taking any shots just curious.did he have a part time job? did he spend anytime with just his boys lol.all things you failed to mention.just tryin see how the hours add up here.
I live in a big city. I know at least 3 dudes who are around 250-350 No older than 26.

There is no secret. Its not money. Its not ugly chicks. Its one night stands bro. I know one of them smashed a **** load of chicks at his college dorm. Weekend job. Drive avg car. Dress avg. 

Some people just got it like that bro. Whats so hard to understand that?  Athletes and other Rich dudes are smashing at least 300 a year. 

I don't think being in the hundreds is something to brag about seems hookerish and lowkey dirty , I had my plenty of one night stands and started questioning myself on what's the point of risking my life with girls I just met the same night, but I'm not even near 30 and I'm 23 , just my .02 cents

2 so far, lost it in June, and piped again in August. I'm going for my third by the end of November with this broad. :evil: I'm 17. :pimp:

2 so far, lost it in June, and piped again in August. I'm going for my third by the end of November with this broad. :evil: I'm 17. :pimp:

my mans. Keep slanging that thang bro.
Prom is still around the corner, that night, I'm aiming at getting at LEAST 2 yambs that I've had on and off thing with. End Senior year with a bang. (Pun intended)

I live in a big city. I know at least 3 dudes who are around 250-350 No older than 26.

There is no secret. Its not money. Its not ugly chicks. Its one night stands bro. I know one of them smashed a **** load of chicks at his college dorm. Weekend job. Drive avg car. Dress avg. 

Some people just got it like that bro. Whats so hard to understand that?  Athletes and other Rich dudes are smashing at least 300 a year. 

My man, 300 A YEAR?

:lol: That's damn near a new chick every day.

It is a handful of chicks I am ashamed that I smashed but they were slump busters

I'm 26 and my numbers at 8. A few one/two night stands. There's also another one, but it's like Seth Rogen in Pineapple Express and it's a half so it doesn't count :rofl:

It's legit..

One of my boys was at.. I think 54 by the time we graduated? He kept count but couldn't remember names.

100% serious. We graduated last May and he hit 100+ by the end of our freshman year in dorms.
so whats his secret huh? really good looking?parents force feed him money?him smashing nothing but wasted swamp monsters? ,or you lying?

not taking any shots just curious.did he have a part time job? did he spend anytime with just his boys lol.all things you failed to mention.just tryin see how the hours add up here.
Well, I live in a smaller sized city.

He has smashed a bunch of busted *** chicks.. Nothing lower than a 3 I guess. Dudes taste are weird, finds the most average females attractive.

We're all good looking I guess (PAUSE), besides two in the circle we're majority from the worst side of the city and pretty deep in it (him included) so parents didn't have funds like that at all, no reason to lie since im not even talking about myself. Haven't even smashed half of that because I like to stay lowkey.

It's actually to the point where I see a girl in public, have to track down her twitter, then send it to the group chat with all of us in it to make sure no one has smashed and run a background check. One of those types of cities where if you see someone 5 or above, you probably know someone who's infiltrated.
Smashing all that women.. why does it even matter if someone in the group has smashed?

Y'all wifing these women up or something.. if she's just a jumpI don't see nothing wrong with banging her even if the homie smashed 6 months prior
Would largely prefer to not infiltrate a chick love canals when one of my bros has.

Not only is **** mad weird imo, I also have to check to see if its the bro that's already 100 bodies plus. Jokes made daily about how he's burning, even though he hasnt been yet.

If my sloot is a sloot, I'd prefer not to know she's a casual sloot or its no fun less the homies get some sloot.

Back
Top Bottom