how much better does George Hill make the Pacers?

They'll probably be in the running for David West or Carl Landry when free agency starts too.

First TJ Ford was supposed to help carry them to some glory, then it was Collison
laugh.gif
Hill would be a solid 6th man but I don't think he should be starting. Landry next to Hibbert wouldn't be half bad though.

First TJ Ford was supposed to help carry them to some glory, then it was Collison
laugh.gif
Hill would be a solid 6th man but I don't think he should be starting. Landry next to Hibbert wouldn't be half bad though.

Scoring punch off the bench. I like Ge. Hill's game. Good move Larry Legend. Now get some guys in there that can rebound.

I pray they put Ge. Hill and T.J. Ford on the court at the same time.
roll.gif

Scoring punch off the bench. I like Ge. Hill's game. Good move Larry Legend. Now get some guys in there that can rebound.

I pray they put Ge. Hill and T.J. Ford on the court at the same time.
roll.gif

Depends if their new coach lets George Hill do more. I'd like to see how he pans out as the 2nd guy.

Depends if their new coach lets George Hill do more. I'd like to see how he pans out as the 2nd guy.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Remember that article that was talking about the NBA player who was about to come out of the closet recently but got convinced not to? Go to the Pacers website and watch George Hill's press conference.........

laugh.gif

glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Remember that article that was talking about the NBA player who was about to come out of the closet recently but got convinced not to? Go to the Pacers website and watch George Hill's press conference.........

laugh.gif

glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Bleezys and Heem

Can someone explain to me why San Antonio made this trade? I thought they needed Hill due to Tony Parker getting older?

they gettin rid of RJ huge contract i believe

Can someone explain to me why San Antonio made this trade? I thought they needed Hill due to Tony Parker getting older?

they gettin rid of RJ huge contract i believe

To save money (George Hill is up for an extension this summer) and need another small forward when Richard Jefferson self destructs.

To save money (George Hill is up for an extension this summer) and need another small forward when Richard Jefferson self destructs.

O ok & I guess Gary Neal did a decent job as the #2 PG and they got Kawhi Leonard - who I think will do well. So that answers my question.

O ok & I guess Gary Neal did a decent job as the #2 PG and they got Kawhi Leonard - who I think will do well. So that answers my question.

neal and james anderson made him expendable, i think he will help the pacers out.  He def needs to be more consistent tho. 
laugh.gif
 my cousin was a little sad he got shipped bc hes cool with hill and his crew

neal and james anderson made him expendable, i think he will help the pacers out.  He def needs to be more consistent tho. 
laugh.gif
 my cousin was a little sad he got shipped bc hes cool with hill and his crew

Back
Top Bottom