How much can I sell my iPhone 4 for with a cracked back glass?!.

Just got it on aug 23... Dropped it once getting out the car... About to cut this line off and go back to having one iPhone.. So how much can I sell it for?!? And where?!?.. Posting from my one of my iPhones now so ill see if I can upload a pic. Or somebody can post thr pic for me if they give me their email address. Thanks.

Just got it on aug 23... Dropped it once getting out the car... About to cut this line off and go back to having one iPhone.. So how much can I sell it for?!? And where?!?.. Posting from my one of my iPhones now so ill see if I can upload a pic. Or somebody can post thr pic for me if they give me their email address. Thanks.

Put it up on Craigslist. Price wise that's tough to call. I just picked up an iPhone 4 yesterday and paid $600.

Put it up on Craigslist. Price wise that's tough to call. I just picked up an iPhone 4 yesterday and paid $600.

HOw much do a back glass cost?!!..

And damn if you paid $600 do you think I could get $450-500 with the glass as is?)?

the back is the easiest part to replace on the iphone 4. all you do is unscrew the bottom two screws. the one back that is for sale on that site is an authentic apple product, the exact same one that is found on every iphone. replace the back yourself. Also, its super easy to unlock your iphone so you should do that before selling it. unless you already upgraded

the back is the easiest part to replace on the iphone 4. all you do is unscrew the bottom two screws. the one back that is for sale on that site is an authentic apple product, the exact same one that is found on every iphone. replace the back yourself. Also, its super easy to unlock your iphone so you should do that before selling it. unless you already upgraded

Back
Top Bottom