how much do you care about the box, shoetrees and papers?

if your a collector you GOTTA KEEP "EM......i keep all my kicks in the box and put the shoe trees back in when im done
wink.gif

I care about almost everything that came with the sneakers, especially anything from the year 2000 and under.

1. Boxes- I need them for storage and protection from dust, light, humidity, etc...

2. Inserts - After I wear my sneakers, I always put the inserts back into the sneakers so that the toe box doesn't cave.

3. Tissue Papers - I don't really care about these.

4. Extra Items - Yup, I do care about extra items, i.e. - retro card, hang tag, receipt, and so on.

I look at jordans as the human body: -

Shoes - Body
Shoetrees - Food
Box - Clothes

Everything is important, Well thats just me.

I do try to keep everything together. I replace the paper with acid free sheets, and put the original paper underneath. I have lost the shoe inserts though.theyre very annoying, and i tend to forget what i did with them, then they end up in the trash. they doe pretty much nothing for the shoe.

Maybe if i was Mr. Rogers and took an hour to put shoes on i'd really give a crap, but i dont have time for that. i grab the pair i want, throw them on,and jet.

shoes is all i need. i wear them. i dont wear the box, shoetrees, papers, retro card,...... you get the idea.

Originally Posted by Mercenary X

- aphexacid

Aye man, where do you buy your acid free sheets at?

The container store. You get 20 sheets for about $10. theyre HUGE sheets. and very durable. been using them for years.

I believe that the packaging of a shoe is important, but I don't want it to be so nice that I have to pay extra for it. I hold onto the boxes for all of myshoes, toss the papers, and use the shoe trees. They keep the shoes in better shape imo

Back
Top Bottom