How much do you guys pay for car insurance?

I'm shopping for the cheapest for my 03 VW GTI. So far the cheapest I've found was $308 a month from Progressive.
mad.gif

Geico and State Farm was around $450 a month.

I pay $91 a month for both of my cars through Geico. Full coverage on one (2000 Acura Integra) and liability on the other (98 civic)
pimp.gif

$185 total on two cars, cause i'm 20, in my name but my dad pays half and drives the other car.

I have a friend that pays $300 on a 03 Elantra, and he has no accidents or tickets on his record.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by nyrican23

I pay $91 a month for both of my cars through Geico. Full coverage on one (2000 Acura Integra) and liability on the other (98 civic)
pimp.gif
you have your own policy? how old are you?

i'm paying 3x that. !*%# is ******ed.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by That Kid Daniel

Originally Posted by nyrican23

pimp.gif
you have your own policy? how old are you?

i'm paying 3x that. !*%# is ******ed.
mad.gif

I'm 24 and it's under my name.

I got everyone on NT beat, 100%. I'm 18, bought my own car('05 RWD G35 Sedan) and pay for my own insurance all under my name. The number is ridiculousand the funny thing is, it's the best deal possible out there for my situation(18 year old male first time driver with no co signers). Ready? $7,800/yearsince I paid it off in full right away and it'd be $8,300 if I paid monthly. People with DUI's can't even beat that.
sick.gif
Edit: At least its FullCoverage
grin.gif

Originally Posted by nyybaseball423

I got everyone on NT beat, 100%. I'm 18, bought my own car('05 RWD G35 Sedan) and pay for my own insurance all under my name. The number is ridiculous and the funny thing is, it's the best deal possible out there for my situation(18 year old male first time driver with no co signers). Ready? $7,800/year since I paid it off in full right away and it'd be $8,300 if I paid monthly. People with DUI's can't even beat that.
sick.gif
Edit: At least its Full Coverage
grin.gif
Damn..I mean i'm in the same boat as you..own car, no cosigners. but mines $4,298 a year if paid in full. $4,894 if paid monthly. I'mgoing with the monthly route though.

I am 22, I have a Black 07 Mustang (on my mom insurance) I pay $311 a month to her directly.
(I think it will be $400-500 if I wasnt on with my mother's...She had Geico)

I also have one accident on my record which was my fault and the people sued the insurance company.

I used to pay $110 a month sam situation, but I was 19 had a white 95 grand marquis Geico-Liability!

Originally Posted by That Kid Daniel

I got everyone on NT beat, 100%. I'm 18, bought my own car('05 RWD G35 Sedan) and pay for my own insurance all under my name. The number is ridiculous and the funny thing is, it's the best deal possible out there for my situation(18 year old male first time driver with no co signers). Ready? $7,800/year since I paid it off in full right away and it'd be $8,300 if I paid monthly. People with DUI's can't even beat that.
sick.gif
grin.gif
Damn..I mean i'm in the same boat as you..own car, no cosigners. but mines $4,298 a year if paid in full. $4,894 if paid monthly. I'm going with the monthly route though.

NYC insurance rates are terrible.

I'm getting raped by Progressive
24 years old, 1st car, no co-signer
$223 a month for a 2003 Honda Accord coupe EX V6

I'm thinking about dumping Progressive and goin with one of those low budget companies like Senate Insurance ("kiss my bumper"
laugh.gif
)

Was paying around 75$ a month with State Farm on a 1999 Passat, currently shopping around for new rates. I live in NC where they're pretty strict when itcomes to auto insurance and getting your license in general.

I pay 1800/year full coverage on an 06 jeep, and an 08 Scion. Im 23, mrs. is 22. If you are in Cali, send me a pm, I work for Allstate.

sick.gif
grin.gif
eek.gif
I thought it was bad when I was paying $300 a month.

I'm glad it's down to like $200 a month now.

Back
Top Bottom