How much do you pay for your haircut? (IG barbers going crazy)

Never again.....smh many many years ago down by astor place and wanted a cut before the movies. picked the spanish dude he looked like he could cut. fade was choppy and line was pushed never did that again good thing i had a hat
nodding-yes.gif

One shop I go to is $35, I normally tip them to $45. The homie is $40, I normally hit him with $46. Even though I get a simple cut, it's hit or miss sometimes. i do have some thinning/balding spots that require extra skill I guess. But not really just line me up, and 0 guard open all around, fade out then back in at temple into my sideburns, straighten the lines/edges already present.

ive developed a product that helps barbers cut hair faster.

its a modified design of a current item that usually costs around $15 - $25

how much should i charge for my item since they’re charging over $30 a haircut?

if a haircut takes 25 minutes, my product reduces that time to 5 minutes a cut

My guy recently just went up to $40, I get it, he was charging $30 though and I would usually throw him 35-40 anyway. I feel like he was sick of folks not throwing him tips :lol: and because he could, he also always *****ing about his personal problems with his grown kids and it's like bro can we just talk sports and women like most barbers

Last time I went in I repeatedly tell him I want a corporate fade (not a hard line) and a little off the top, he repeatedly cuts more off than I'd like and I ALWAYS have to remind him no crisp line, I get that I am unique but I see him pretty regularly and he should know by now, ESPECIALLY for $40 bones

I have decided to now cut my own **** out of principal, it's been trial and error but it helps growing it out so I can try a taper wait a few days then try again. Hats are my friend for now but I am done with this ****!

i started cutting my own hair after my barber's prices and availability were gettin stupid. invested in babyliss everything and one of those 3 way mirrors and now saving $200 a month. just can't stop my eyes rollin up in my head doing my lineup :lol:

speaking of lineups, any other self barbers here use something like lectric shave with trimmers ? i use it with the razor after but just curious if they'd make a difference with the trimmers. any tips or advice is appreciated :smokin

My barber raised the prices again. Well, I can play that game too. I cut the total amount of tip I would usually leave.

ive developed a product that helps barbers cut hair faster.

its a modified design of a current item that usually costs around $15 - $25

how much should i charge for my item since they’re charging over $30 a haircut?

if a haircut takes 25 minutes, my product reduces that time to 5 minutes a cut
5 minutes?

This a 1 guard all over cut? Fades take at least 10-15 minutes

I did the same. Also stopped getting my beard lined and am doing it myself.
I don't let barbers line up my beard. It's been a while now, but so many of them would mess up the shape. Even the guy I go to currently. I couldn't understand, the shape is there just clean it up. I just line it up myself then get a cut.

My barber only charged me $25, but I tipped him $10 and got him a gift card because it was his birthday.

Back
Top Bottom