How much do you pay fro internet?

I need some type of internet asap

right now Im using my phone as a modem (Sprint) running PDANET. I can play online but it lags so bad and cuts off randomly. Does DirectTV have internet service?

I live in LA so if anyone has some type of hook up I would appreciate it.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

if you in LA, wi-fi should be all around you..

Mostly secured.... used to have this unprotected signal a while back and I was downloading stuff using 2 different connection
pimp.gif
. Streaming on the laptop and downloading on the desktop (my vid collection was off the chain)

I moved so now all the wi-fi signals are locked, unless... someone.............. on here....... lives next door to me and... can help me out
nerd.gif

Its included in my rent... but the #+** is terrible.

I'm better off tethering from my iPhone sometimes
smh.gif

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Having payed a cent in over 5 years
get around 150meg d/l speeds
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just the person I needed to come in here.

Ive been PM'ing you since the longest and you haven't replied back man
alien.gif
. I need to get my COD on and you might be the solution to my problems... hit me back up asap.
pimp.gif

for now..... Does anyone know how to increase the signal on my TP2? Should I wrap it in tin foil so I can get all bars?, right now Im doing 1.40MB download

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

check your pm bro.

I was looking at getting Comcast when I get in my apartment. They have this "Ultra" advertising speeds of like 30 megs download and like 10 or 15 upload.

Originally Posted by BallinB

fro internet
good job, you saw it

about to hop on this Time Warner $80.00 for Internet and Cable but need to get in a 2 year contract.

deal or no deal?

i have time warner road runner 10mb DL which is suppose to be $45 a month but is $35 cuz its bundled with my cable. pretty good for mw2. it may sometime lag but not a lot. i host sometimes when i have a good connection. i play wireless now. before i was wired when i had my ps3 in the living room where the router is at

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just the person I needed to come in here.

Ive been PM'ing you since the longest and you haven't replied back man
alien.gif
. I need to get my COD on and you might be the solution to my problems... hit me back up asap.
pimp.gif

for now..... Does anyone know how to increase the signal on my TP2? Should I wrap it in tin foil so I can get all bars?, right now Im doing 1.40MB download
what he has doesnt work in cali, i spoken with dude already

Back
Top Bottom