How much do you take in?

NT what doe's your meals look like through out your day whats, for breakfast, lunch, and Dinner and what ever else u have in between. I did my research and i was shocked at how many calories i was taking in. In the Morning I don't eat breakfast, Lunch Super burrito 1180calories Dinner Bk, Jack, or wendy's combo about 1400 calories and to top it off a 12 pack of beers 1560cal equaling to 4140calories and I don't do any physical activity thats very bad i know. So as of today i started my work out. NT do you know how much your taking in?

You skip breakfast, eat only fast food and drink a 12 rack of beer each day? Better grab that life insurance policy fam.

laugh.gif
I bet dude looks gross. jk seriously though that's terrible man.

4000 isn't even a lot of calories (is it?) but you're just eating trash. I don't even believe the bit about a 12 pack everyday.

$*@! though I have my own bad habits. Used to eat 4-6 scrambled or fried eggs everyday for breakfast since I was a teenager and just started cutting down to 2-3 eggs plus a cup of oatmeal and fruit in the last couple of months.

Wingstop is also a current weakness. I knock down a 15 piece and 2 ranches once a week.
30t6p3b.gif

Anywhere from 2500-5000 calories depending on if I work out or not and how hungry I feel that day.
I never have the same meals on consecutive days.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

laugh.gif

4000 isn't even a lot of calories (is it?) but you're just eating trash. I don't even believe the bit about a 12 pack everyday.

$*@! though I have my own bad habits. Used to eat 4-6 scrambled or fried eggs everyday for breakfast since I was a teenager and just started cutting down to 2-3 eggs plus a cup of oatmeal and fruit in the last couple of months.

Wingstop is also a current weakness. I knock down a 15 piece and 2 ranches once a week.
30t6p3b.gif

That's a TON of empty calories. That's terrible. AND no physical activity?
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

You feel so much better when you eat right. You literally feel a difference. Not just feeling better about yourself.

Just got on a diet.  Breakfast is either a banana or coffee depending on how late I am for work.  Lunch is turkey sandwich. Dinner is grilled chicken.  I used to drink alot during the week.  I feel lots better now.

I wake up at 10am-2pm depending what I gotta do. I eat a meal usually anytime from 2-9pm. go to sleep at 3-6 am.
every other day i work out i have 2 meals.

this can't be life.

Originally Posted by nighthawk9421

and to top it off a 12 pack of beers 1560cal
laugh.gif
I guess no one can say you're not bout it.

I struggle to eat more than 2500 calories but I eat a lot in volume. I eat mostly fruit and veggies with some quinoa and beans for dinner. The key is to eat high nutrient foods. Dr. Joel Fuhrman teaches this way of eating, "Eat To Live", is one of his books and he gives great lectures.

JOELFUHRMANMDFOODPYRAMID.gif

ANDI.jpg

Alanis Morrissette followed his Eat To Live plan and it worked for her.

alanis-morisette.jpg

I'm Filipino man. Each dinner is like 4k cals and a cup of oil smh

man i actually dont eat enough. The new goal for me is to eat more than I do now. Breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, snack, dinner, post workout meal.

I eat several times a day but smaller portions. I probably take in about 2500 calories a day, maybe even less. Always get at least three servings of fruit in and i drink on the regular 72 ounces of water. In the warmer months though i'll take in more, i'm a road cyclist and i've burnt 4k calories on some rides during the summer so i need to take back what i lose.

Originally Posted by megatron

I wake up at 10am-2pm depending what I gotta do. I eat a meal usually anytime from 2-9pm. go to sleep at 3-6 am.
every other day i work out i have 2 meals.

this can't be life.
No offense, but where do you have time to even workout? You've basically slept the day away.

I wake up 6am, gym, come home eat, work, study, NT, meat, eat, Workout, eat ,2k, NT, meat, sleep

Originally Posted by Vendetta

You skip breakfast, eat only fast food and drink a 12 rack of beer each day? Better grab that life insurance policy fam.

yo trust me I stopped that sh*t last night after doing my research. this is the biggest ive ever been in my whole life. I was normally at 180lbs but that changed once i left the service and just drank for the hell of it. Now I'm working out 2 times a day burning 600 calories in each work out.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
yo honestly I hold my weight pretty good. A lot of people don't believe I'm sitting at 240 they say i look like 185 at the most. an average mid 20s male at 5'8 should only be eating 2400 calories. think about it a beer contains around 130 calories depending on what your drinking me I chose coronas even though i drink different everytime so 130 times 12 beers= 1560 calories thats stuff we dont really take account for but its hurting us. eggs on the other hand have changed a lot since back in the 80s its actually healthy and it has nutrients in it. each eags hold about 70 calories.

Originally Posted by sladewilson

5000 cal , gain 3 pounds , sleep its gone , cannot gain weight only if  i grow taller 
eyes.gif

BS

You need to eat more am skinny too and i though the same way

But then i realize am not eating enough

Back
Top Bottom