How much do you take in?

Originally Posted by Dagrandesoda

Originally Posted by megatron

I wake up at 10am-2pm depending what I gotta do. I eat a meal usually anytime from 2-9pm. go to sleep at 3-6 am.
every other day i work out i have 2 meals.

this can't be life.
No offense, but where do you have time to even workout? You've basically slept the day away.

I wake up 6am, gym, come home eat, work, study, NT, meat, eat, Workout, eat ,2k, NT, meat, sleep
this is what my days are looking like now wake up at 530am work out for 1 hr burning 600 calories get ready eat 3 hard boil eggs only the white part. then head to school. have a small bowl of rice with chicken bout 200 calories then i come home at 1230 eat lunch and hr later work out again then eat dinner at 6pm workout at 7 or 8 pm and relax afterwards. I do feel a lot better and i have stopped the drinking till i dropped down in weight. 

8:30 AM - Greek Yogurt
9:30 AM - 45-60 min of weight training
10:30 AM - Dark Matter (protein/carb/creatine post-workout drink)
10:45 AM - 30 min inclined, 4mph walk on the treadmill
11:30 AM - 2 scoops MP Combat Powder (whey/casein protein blend)
1:30 PM - Packet of Sweet and Spicy Tuna Creations, broccoli, big spoonful of Omega 3 Peanut Butter
pimp.gif

4:00 PM - 2 scoops MP Combat Powder
7:00 PM - Chicken breast, black beans, brown rice smothered in Sriacha
10:30 PM - 1 scoop Optimum Nutrition Casein
Midnight....bed.

I have these Dark Chocolate Mint almonds I snack on if I get hungry (CRACK) but I'd estimate it around 2,000 calories per day. I went through a sloppy bulk and just started this routine last Monday. I'm VERY lazy so my lunch and dinner are made on Monday and portioned for the entire week. I drink on Friday and/or Saturday and then eat like a slob on Sunday's though
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by nighthawk9421

Originally Posted by megatron

I wake up at 10am-2pm depending what I gotta do. I eat a meal usually anytime from 2-9pm. go to sleep at 3-6 am.
every other day i work out i have 2 meals.

this can't be life.
No offense, but where do you have time to even workout? You've basically slept the day away.

I wake up 6am, gym, come home eat, work, study, NT, meat, eat, Workout, eat ,2k, NT, meat, sleep
this is what my days are looking like now wake up at 530am work out for 1 hr burning 600 calories get ready eat 3 hard boil eggs only the white part. then head to school. have a small bowl of rice with chicken bout 200 calories then i come home at 1230 eat lunch and hr later work out again then eat dinner at 6pm workout at 7 or 8 pm and relax afterwards. I do feel a lot better and i have stopped the drinking till i dropped down in weight. 

You need to eat more and actually slow down. No need to workout 3 times in a day. Even body builders and Tri Athletes don't do that. Your body will never have enough time to rest if you overexert it. I do a heavy morning workout on a small meal then work out in the evening  mostly cardio(i'm more motivated in the morning than the evening)

Im just curious seem like 90% of NT works out or goes to the gym..between work/sleep/ and a tiny social life I don't have time for the gym..where is everyone finding this time.

Originally Posted by Pushak513

Im just curious seem like 90% of NT works out or goes to the gym..between work/sleep/ and a tiny social life I don't have time for the gym..where is everyone finding this time.

I'm not social at 6 am. I workout before work. And like a hour in the evening. I used to think when teachers would make us fix our binders it  was just one big waste of time, but it actually helps you organize your life and do what you want to do. IF you really have that desire to get in shape or stay in shape, you will find time between the social life with friends and women and NT.

You need to eat more and actually slow down. No need to workout 3 times in a day. Even body builders and Tri Athletes don't do that. Your body will never have enough time to rest if you overexert it. I do a heavy morning workout on a small meal then work out in the evening  mostly cardio(i'm more motivated in the morning than the evening)
your right ill take your advice, body does need to rest.

Originally Posted by Pushak513

I'm not social at 6 am. I workout before work. And like a hour in the evening. I used to think when teachers would make us fix our binders it  was just one big waste of time, but it actually helps you organize your life and do what you want to do. IF you really have that desire to get in shape or stay in shape, you will find time between the social life with friends and women and NT.
Thats very true, for the longest time ive been telling myself im gonna start working out but i never do, because my friends are always at my spot blowing tree's and we all know how that goes you get to relax order in and next thing you know the day is gone. but I've learned to manage my schedule between school, friends, and GF.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by sladewilson

5000 cal , gain 3 pounds , sleep its gone , cannot gain weight only if  i grow taller 
eyes.gif

BS

You need to eat more am skinny too and i though the same way

But then i realize am not eating enough

im ecto morphic so no BS
alien.gif

NT what doe's your meals look like through out your day whats, for breakfast, lunch, and Dinner and what ever else u have in between. I did my research and i was shocked at how many calories i was taking in. In the Morning I don't eat breakfast, Lunch Super burrito 1180calories Dinner Bk, Jack, or wendy's combo about 1400 calories and to top it off a 12 pack of beers 1560cal equaling to 4140calories and I don't do any physical activity thats very bad i know. So as of today i started my work out. NT do you know how much your taking in?

2s0haxl.gif

Damn brah don't you eat real food?

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

NT what doe's your meals look like through out your day whats, for breakfast, lunch, and Dinner and what ever else u have in between. I did my research and i was shocked at how many calories i was taking in. In the Morning I don't eat breakfast, Lunch Super burrito 1180calories Dinner Bk, Jack, or wendy's combo about 1400 calories and to top it off a 12 pack of beers 1560cal equaling to 4140calories and I don't do any physical activity thats very bad i know. So as of today i started my work out. NT do you know how much your taking in?

2s0haxl.gif

Damn brah don't you eat real food?
Was gonna say the same thing.

i just did a project on this for school.  during the week under 2k, i usually just eat a few snacks through the day and have a big dinner and a beer after work.  but on the weekends. 
eek.gif
i'm pushing 4k but the only reason is because i drink like i'm from texas on the weekends. 
laugh.gif
  i know i don't have a really healthy eating schedule but i DO eat healthy, everything is from scratch that i cook and i don't eat red meat more than once every few weeks.  i don't even know what fast food is anymore. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom