How much have you spent on abortions this year NT?

Originally Posted by CrimsonCloudAttire

Oh lord, the youth of today.  SMH.
Regardless of your stance on abortion, I think we all can agree that repeatedly reserving the use of one as your plan C just smacks of irresponsibility.

The silver lining here: I would pity the child who had to be raised by the OP, so perhaps its for the best.

On point

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

abortion club discount card?
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Stamp card....5th abortion is free
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Y'all some fools! 

I ain't about that life though, I'd keep the kid! 
ohwell.gif
Dude my girl goes to an all women university and their insurance plan gives them one free abortion, no lie
pimp.gif
have yet to use it.....

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

abortion club discount card?
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im interested in the rest of the responses but not sure my heart can take it

you a fool OP... and i dont mean that like inna funny way... u may have a learning disability

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

please tell me it was at least a diff. girl each time

I see your bet and I raise you that it was 2 times for one girl and only once for another. OP?

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

2vje8v8.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude gotta be trolling..2Gs?
laugh.gif
Yo if he not trolling and really gave u 2 G's he is definitely a sucker 
roll.gif
Last time I checked it was like $450 the most so u been paying car notes and rent for some1 else

Never had to make that clinic trip, thankfully. I think I've dropped a note and some change on plan b.

I'm too scared to go raw in these girls intentionally, man. I paid attention during health class. I don't know how y'all do it.

I never knew ya'll were out there like THAT....

...making me feel like I need to step it up...
30t6p3b.gif

#teampullout president here if you have such a hard time with timing just stop way before you feel it coming and let her finish with her mouth

Funny story

So this girl I was messin with in VA, we were at it one weekend and I thought I busted in her, luckily for me there was a CVS across the street.

So we drivin, about to go to Wendys drive thru, and the light bulb goes off in my head "Hey since the CVS is right here, we mite as well pick up the plan b, you know, while we're here"

So she come in with me cuz she wanted to get something from CVS, like some candy or whatever. She walks with me to the pharmacy.

So some young woman is at the register, and I'm like, can I get a plan b, and pay for this other stuff here too so I dont have to go in the line twice.

So she looks at me, looks at her, and then goes like "AWWW THATS SO CCCUUUUUTTTTEEE" like a couple goin to get plan b is romantic or something! %$%!

Anyway carry on

Back
Top Bottom