How much is a full tank of gas for you and how long does it last?

20 gallons at $4.10 a gallon.
Cart gets 12 MPG.
Do the math.
laugh.gif

100-120

around 10 days

but i NEVER let it get to empty...i always fill up around half tank, so i fill it up every weekend

100-120

around 10 days

but i NEVER let it get to empty...i always fill up around half tank, so i fill it up every weekend

Around $85 and it all depends on how much Im driving. My fuel guage is broke so I fill up pretty often since runnin out of gas sucks, already ##%%++ up like that once.

I did the math over the last 1100 miles though and I averaged just over 12 miles/gallon so you already know

Around $85 and it all depends on how much Im driving. My fuel guage is broke so I fill up pretty often since runnin out of gas sucks, already ##%%++ up like that once.

I did the math over the last 1100 miles though and I averaged just over 12 miles/gallon so you already know

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

Ford mustang 2000, 50 dollars one 1 week, I heard its 8 dollars a liter in other countrys

I did the math and in Denmark I think its around 12 a gallon, 8 a liter doesnt sound right

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

Ford mustang 2000, 50 dollars one 1 week, I heard its 8 dollars a liter in other countrys

I did the math and in Denmark I think its around 12 a gallon, 8 a liter doesnt sound right

Mine used to be 40-45 last year. Now its like 50-55 and itll usually last me 6-10 days depending on how much i go out. What car you guys driving? Mines is an 03 Honda accord coupe v6

Edit. gas round my way is about 4.20ish

Mine used to be 40-45 last year. Now its like 50-55 and itll usually last me 6-10 days depending on how much i go out. What car you guys driving? Mines is an 03 Honda accord coupe v6

Edit. gas round my way is about 4.20ish

Back
Top Bottom