How much is a full tank of gas for you and how long does it last?

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

$20 for 3 days
Same. I feel it hurts my pocket more when I blow $40 on it for the whole week.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by azabweekay

Mine used to be 40-45 last year. Now its like 50-55 and itll usually last me 6-10 days depending on how much i go out. What car you guys driving? Mines is an 03 Honda accord coupe v6

Edit. gas round my way is about 4.20ish

Good lord
alien.gif

Originally Posted by azabweekay

Mine used to be 40-45 last year. Now its like 50-55 and itll usually last me 6-10 days depending on how much i go out. What car you guys driving? Mines is an 03 Honda accord coupe v6

Edit. gas round my way is about 4.20ish

Good lord
alien.gif

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

No clue. No way you catch me filling up at these prices.
i've never understood why people get gas and don't fill up. is it because you think gas will go down before you need it again? do you not have enough money in your account at the time? or some other reason? for those of you who get $10 or $20 at the tank...please let me know your thought process, because it's never made much sense to me.

as for the original question...it costs me about $50-60 to fill up and it lasts for about 2 weeks. i usually fill up every week (about half a tank) since i'm in the part of town with the cheapest gas each weekend.

-waystinthyme

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

No clue. No way you catch me filling up at these prices.
i've never understood why people get gas and don't fill up. is it because you think gas will go down before you need it again? do you not have enough money in your account at the time? or some other reason? for those of you who get $10 or $20 at the tank...please let me know your thought process, because it's never made much sense to me.

as for the original question...it costs me about $50-60 to fill up and it lasts for about 2 weeks. i usually fill up every week (about half a tank) since i'm in the part of town with the cheapest gas each weekend.

-waystinthyme

2001 Honda Accord, 2.2 L V-tec. $50 just to fill it up due to it taking 15 gallons. Only lasts me a week now since I fixed a few things on it
frown.gif
Use to be every 4-5 days.

2001 Honda Accord, 2.2 L V-tec. $50 just to fill it up due to it taking 15 gallons. Only lasts me a week now since I fixed a few things on it
frown.gif
Use to be every 4-5 days.

havnt filled up from empty to full in a while so ill just say probably $50 and it all depends on how much i drive

havnt filled up from empty to full in a while so ill just say probably $50 and it all depends on how much i drive

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

20 gallons at $4.10 a gallon.
Cart gets 12 MPG.
Do the math.
laugh.gif

YIKES! You're better off taking daily public transportation bro.

And I just came back from Anaheim this past Monday. Filled up at $41, got me from Anaheim to Stockton. $15 more got me home.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

20 gallons at $4.10 a gallon.
Cart gets 12 MPG.
Do the math.
laugh.gif

YIKES! You're better off taking daily public transportation bro.

And I just came back from Anaheim this past Monday. Filled up at $41, got me from Anaheim to Stockton. $15 more got me home.

I don't even know, i rarely drive my car. Usually a full tank only nets me about 225 miles, V8 Mustang.

I don't even know, i rarely drive my car. Usually a full tank only nets me about 225 miles, V8 Mustang.

$65-70, in summer gets me around 735-770km (456-470 miles) before light is on long enough for me to worry. in the winter.. well.. 530km maybe

98 328iS

$65-70, in summer gets me around 735-770km (456-470 miles) before light is on long enough for me to worry. in the winter.. well.. 530km maybe

98 328iS

$130!

Gets about 400 miles which is 10 days or so. You guys think you have it tough.

Back
Top Bottom