How much is gas in your hood?! VOL. Haven't seen one of these in years

With gas prices up for 7 straight days, I thought it was time to bring this thread back and see how much gas is across the board.
$3.79 for regular at the 76 on PCH and Pacific
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

With gas prices up for 7 straight days, I thought it was time to bring this thread back and see how much gas is across the board.
$3.79 for regular at the 76 on PCH and Pacific
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

3.39 but I use that midgrade joint so I'm paying more like 3.59... Cost me 50 bucks yesterday to fill up my mustang......

Poor

3.39 but I use that midgrade joint so I'm paying more like 3.59... Cost me 50 bucks yesterday to fill up my mustang......

Poor

bout 3.35 for regular. this %!$+ gettin crazy but i remember in like 08 gas was like 4.75. it look like gas prices finna get back up there

bout 3.35 for regular. this %!$+ gettin crazy but i remember in like 08 gas was like 4.75. it look like gas prices finna get back up there

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

same. $55 to fill up my tank

same. $55 to fill up my tank

Poor
unless your car requires 89 octane, you just throwin money away man.  thats why you poor.

$3.83 for 87 at my normal gas station, $4.03 for 91.  Luckily the wife is home sick right now so shes not burning up that 91 fuel in her car.

Poor
unless your car requires 89 octane, you just throwin money away man.  thats why you poor.

$3.83 for 87 at my normal gas station, $4.03 for 91.  Luckily the wife is home sick right now so shes not burning up that 91 fuel in her car.

$3.299 in Louisville (don't forget that 9/10, you're definitely paying it). My truck's got a 28 gallon tank, so no fill-ups for me. 
laugh.gif
 $30 bucks and go til it's gone.

$3.299 in Louisville (don't forget that 9/10, you're definitely paying it). My truck's got a 28 gallon tank, so no fill-ups for me. 
laugh.gif
 $30 bucks and go til it's gone.

Back
Top Bottom