How much is your car insurance?

$226/Month - Full Coverage, 3 months after I got my license.
$94/Month - Liability, after the paid the car off.

I expect it to balloon back up again after I purchase my next car in the upcoming month. I'm dreading it actually.

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

man i hate to brag but im paying 300 every 6 months
and im only 18 with a 2001 chrysler sebring i dont kno im just lucky
happy.gif

ScroogeWithNephews.jpg

Originally Posted by yun69un

does location have an impact on the price of insurance as much as age? does anyone really know because i cant catch a break. i'm 20 driving a 02 corolla if that matters.
Location makes a very small difference. After we moved 8 miles to a better area, my rate dropped $400 a year.

Kawi Ninja 250 08
No car license.
Motorcycle endorsement.
17 years old.
$180 liability for a year.
Progressive.

back when i had a car i payed about $172 a month which i thought was kinda high jus for me n my lil 92 accord about last yr

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

tired.gif
around 30k a year.

3 accidents, 1 dui, and a hand full of speeding tickets.

e39 2001 M5.
Why the hell are you paying that much? That's more per year than your car note is. 2500 a month....that's a damn mortgage payment.
1800 a month
How is this possible?

Stevie Wonder could get a better insurance rate then y'all dudes.

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

tired.gif
around 30k a year.

3 accidents, 1 dui, and a hand full of speeding tickets.

e39 2001 M5.

30k? I know first hand that an m5 is def. not cheap to insure, but even with all your accidents, dui, and speeding tickets...I still can't believe it's30K a year. I really don't mean to call you out,but I don't see the point of you paying 30K a year for just car insurance.

I have $104 a month.
I'm a new driver, 16 years old. Drive an 89 E30.
The payments would have been $197 a month, but because of Driving School, Good grades, a State Farm program called steer clear, and the fact that my parentshave been with State farm for like 20 years, the monthly price came down by $93 a month. But if I get any kind of ticket, or am at fault in a crash, I lose allof those discounts.

Back
Top Bottom