How much is your collection worth?

looks like i am going to partially take my girls advice....I am going to sell all my pairs i am not "in love with" as she put it..............watchout specifically you vintage heads, griff's, air max's, and Terra Humara's are going out the door, about 60 pair right off the bat....then crappydunks that i probably should not have bought in the first place, then SB's, but i am going to keep all my jay's
happy.gif

Originally Posted by illphillip

I don't think sneakers and their worth should be discussed.

I've been buying sneakers FOREVER and never once thought about what my collection was "worth".

This isn't an investment. It's always been about love.

Kids today got it backwards. And it's a shame. And it is pretty much why things are as @#%$ up as they are.
TEAM AM FAM
illphil93@aol.com/AIM illphillip
1st EDITION HALLOWEEN AF1 Sz 9.5 FOR SALE
$175 GUARANTEED DELIVERY BY OCT. 31

every time i see you post you sound like that grumby old dude thats no longer relevant.
laugh.gif
i do i agree with you though. mine is around 2200.

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

I've been buying sneakers FOREVER and never once thought about what my collection was "worth".

Kids today got it backwards. And it's a shame. And it is pretty much why things are as @#%$ up as they are.
TEAM AM FAM

every time i see you post you sound like that grumby old dude thats no longer relevant.
laugh.gif
Dang man, it was just a question. It's not like I sit around every day thinking about how much I have spent. I was just thinking what I could haveif I didn't buy all these shoes that we don't need. Just a random thought. I came back to reality pretty quick though. I love shoes more than otherthings I could spend it on, so it's a no brainer for me. Just buy shoes. Secondly, why did this post show up almost two months later? LOL

Originally Posted by abernja

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

TEAM AM FAM

laugh.gif
Dang man, it was just a question. It's not like I sit around every day thinking about how much I have spent. I was just thinking what I could have if I didn't buy all these shoes that we don't need. Just a random thought. I came back to reality pretty quick though. I love shoes more than other things I could spend it on, so it's a no brainer for me. Just buy shoes. Secondly, why did this post show up almost two months later? LOL

my statement wasnt at you which is why i quoted someone else. sorry for the misunderstanding.

I'm not sure what my stuff is worth but after collecting for about a year I started to keep track of all my purchases in an excel spreadsheet. Im up toover 312 pairs of shoes (Jordans, Nikes, Iversons, Adidas) and they came at a cost of $35+K of my hard earned $$. New to NT. Hope to post mine up sooner ratherthan later

OP------From a quick glance, I don't think your collection is worth 4K. This is assuming that your
pic includes all your pairs.

No flame... Just an observation.

I figure I have about 530 to 570 pairs, haven't counted in a while . About 100 dollars a pair. I have them insured . Like everyone else stated I wouldnever sale them. If I was going to sell shoes I bought, I never would have got them in the first place.

After reading everyones posts, I'm too embarrased to say....
nerd.gif

I will say I've been FORREAL been doing this since 2001 as in building, destroying, rebuilding, destroying and rebuilding my collection. LOL
roll.gif

probably around 10,000-12,000, now that i think about it that is just ridiculous.

A few G's maybe but I'll never sell I'll rock em in my old&grey stage then pass down to my kids lol.. so priceless 4 me 2

Back
Top Bottom