How much is your iPhone 3g bill?

They're gettin you guys! I share minutes with my mom, dad, and sister but we usually only use mobile to mobile minutes. I paid $10 to add my line, $20 forthe required text plan and $20 for data. My parents have an unlimited text plan so I get everything for $50/month. I'm on the 1st gen iPhone btw

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

How can any of you throw away that much money each month is beyond me. Consumerism at its finest
laugh.gif

it's consumerism, but you only live once, so why not? but i read somewhere the international plans are more expensive for less minutes/text/data. hopefullyapple doesn't renew the exclusivity deal with att, that way other providers can offer more competitive (cheaper) plans.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

How can any of you throw away that much money each month is beyond me. Consumerism at its finest
laugh.gif
You forget the average NTer earns a six figure salary while driving a M3 and having a super model girlfriend
pimp.gif

how the heck are some of you paying $115-150???

if you get the most basic plan, depending on taxes you should be paying around $80+

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

They're gettin you guys! I share minutes with my mom, dad, and sister but we usually only use mobile to mobile minutes. I paid $10 to add my line, $20 for the required text plan and $20 for data. My parents have an unlimited text plan so I get everything for $50/month. I'm on the 1st gen iPhone btw

tired.gif

crank what other type of codes do you have for the FAN number...

what else can i get and what are the codes?

please inbox me on the matter!

ty!

Back
Top Bottom