how much money do you think is in a shoebox full of change

I think you're going to be pleasantly surprised. I'd say around $300, but I wouldn't be shocked if it was more.

never understood how people can save so much change without using it.... i guess i try to pay exact all the time
laugh.gif

Coinstar machines only charge .08 on a dollar its not that big of a deal to me because it saves me the time of having to count and sort all the change intorolls. Matter of fact I'm gonna hit one up tomorrow I will post the results later.

I'll give you $50 for all that. You probably dont have more than $30 in there anyway, but i like having change around the house.

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

Coinstar machines only charge .08 on a dollar its not that big of a deal to me because it saves me the time of having to count and sort all the change into rolls. Matter of fact I'm gonna hit one up tomorrow I will post the results later.

yeah, i know eight cents on the dollar doesnt sound like much, but on a larger scale, lets say you had a thousand dollars in change, you would walk away takingan eighty dollar hit. ill post what everything tallies up to tomorrow

Ayo...let me hold a dollar 25. There's a vending machine 10 feet away from me and it's giving me that sex look and real talk, i got a mean thirst rightnow...pockets empty too...smh

U made me empty my lol chang jar I had but I have a coin machine and rollin papers and I got about 40 to 50 dollars ima take it to the bank tomorrow so I canpay some bills.

I bought the oil change machine for like 6 bucks and 200 papers for all change for like 1.50 each bag to I think it's worth having my oil machine

So, I took my change bucket to Coinstar and I got back $118.80. Coinstar charges $0.089 for each dollar processed so it cost me about $10 bucks. The Coinstarmethod took me about 7 minutes, where's I would have had to find a place in Seattle that would wouldn't charge me a fee as I bank at a credit unionthat has not tellers. I estimate it would have taken me an hour to find a bank to go through. So yea, paying coinstar about $10 is no problem for me,especially cause its inside the grocery store so I killed two birds with one stone.

Back
Top Bottom