How much traffic does LA get in August?

Last year went to LA in mid/late September. There was no traffic and never had a problem finding a parkingspot when I was driving around (West Hollywood / Santa Monica) during the day. Will august be the same? or should I just go back in September when it's alittle more chill?

- Thanks

Will be there Sunday- Wednesday (9-12)

WTH? Since when the the severity of Los Angeles traffic depend on the month? ITS ALWAYS BAD...you were just lucky

Originally Posted by MoneyMakinMatt

WTH? Since when the the severity of Los Angeles traffic depend on the month? ITS ALWAYS BAD...you were just lucky

I thought more travelers would pack the city even more...........

Originally Posted by MoneyMakinMatt

No need for other replies, this pretty much sums it up.

Originally Posted by dakid23

Last year went to LA in mid/late September. There was no traffic and never had a problem finding a parking spot when I was driving around (West Hollywood / Santa Monica) during the day. Will august be the same? or should I just go back in September when it's a little more chill?

- Thanks

I'm sure there many other factors involved, but wasn't that when gas was also like $5/gallon?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jehul

Originally Posted by dakid23

Last year went to LA in mid/late September. There was no traffic and never had a problem finding a parking spot when I was driving around (West Hollywood / Santa Monica) during the day. Will august be the same? or should I just go back in September when it's a little more chill?

- Thanks

I'm sure there many other factors involved, but wasn't that when gas was also like $5/gallon?
laugh.gif

don't remind us hahah

summer is particularly bad especially around Santa Monica because you get a lot of beach traffic. Wait it out til the weather cools off a bit and it will beSLIGHTLY better.

That being said, it still sucks year round. Traffic is always bad (just differing degrees of bad)

Back
Top Bottom