How much weight...

Weight is all about calories. Burn more than you take in and you'll lose. Also lifting rigorously will help you lose more than with cardio. 

shiiiiiid I lost like 20 lbs in 2 weeks after a break up...lol Mmm mm Mmm sucka for love lol. Put all that back on and then some once I got in some new yambs

I do intermittent fasting. Which is fasting one to two times a week for 16 to 24 hours, accompanied with a workout with weights between the 16th and 24th hours.
Working out in this fasted state makes your calorie and fat burn lasts up to 5 times longer.

The reason for the workout with weights is because after your body uses up all the energy from the food you ate, it starts to looks for more energy. It can either burn fat deposits or use muscle. But after your muscles have been worked out your body has no choice but to burn the fat. It releases your fat deposits and burns them for energy.

The best part is that I still eat everyday and can eat whatever I want, so it really does not feel like a diet.
I usually schedule my time for like 8PM to 8PM. Or something similar.

For example:
I'll eat at 8PM. The next morning skip breakfast. And by noon I am at around 16 hours. At around 3 or 4(19th and 20th hour) I will get a good workout in. After that finish the workout with a myoplex or muscle milk. Wait about another hour and eat whatever I want to eat.
I usually keep it pretty healthy after a workout and make sure not to overdo it.

You will have to alter the times to fit your schedule but it is a good way to stay healthy.
And not only will it help maintain a healthy weight but it also has more than 13 other health benefits like lowering your blood pressure.

IF is everyday, not 2 times a week....

IF is everyday, not 2 times a week....
Actually there isnt one definitive IF protocol.
Doing it everyday (16fast/8hrs feeding period) is one form of IF, and is the most strenuous.
Many people cannot maintain this level of fasting out of the gate.
So I suggested another IF protocol which is referred to as a "periodic fast," which is once or twice a week.
It is much easier to start off small and work your way up to a "daily fast" And the principles are exactly the same.
You restrict calories on the days that you are fasting, while building muscle with your workout and burning fat.

I rep Intermittent Fasting.

Your right about playing ball all day and still being fat. Diet is the main component. Like they say 70% diet, 30% exercise.

Weight loss in its simplest form is calories in vs calories out

the higher the deficit in calories

the more weight you lose.

Work hard, eat right.... you'll get where you need to be.

i only want to say this to the NT bros because it's a secret to easily losing weight that no one else knows. All you have to do is eat only one huge meal a day. Make sure there are alot of carbs in it so eat loads of bread, pasta, and you need a lot of trans and saturated fats because they are not real fat. Eat this meal right before bed so all your body does is digest. You won't need to exercise because you're basically fasting so sit back and fire up your favorite video game or netflix and relax. You're welcome

Last edited:
On certain substances, I've lost about 15-20 pounds in a month before.

Of course, I put it all back again after cycling off it though
laugh.gif
I'm guessing it has a girl's name?
That's foul

I don't think skipping meals is a good idea to lose weight quickly though. Large amounts of weight loss in a short span isn't good, but everyone handles it differently. OP, who you trying to be? Baron Davis going through the lane? lol

20.went from 220 to 127 in 4 months.An hour cardio EVERYDAY!!! Ate one can of tuna for lunch and 3 crackers.Everytime I got hungry,I scarfed down fruit! It was hell and probably Couldve died!! But I'm still alive and feel better than ever.......

I don't think skipping meals is a good idea to lose weight quickly though. Large amounts of weight loss in a short span isn't good, but everyone handles it differently. OP, who you trying to be? Baron Davis going through the lane? lol

Lol nah I use to be about 135 when I was serious about dieting, I was fast as hell but I get knocked around when I tried to go thru the lane. Now however I'm not liking the look. So I'm just trying to put off a few pounds. It's crazy how different you can look with just a few pounds off.

20.went from 220 to 127 in 4 months.An hour cardio EVERYDAY!!! Ate one can of tuna for lunch and 3 crackers.Everytime I got hungry,I scarfed down fruit! It was hell and probably Couldve died!! But I'm still alive and feel better than ever.......
 wheymint...you lost damn near 100 pounds in 4 months? Did I just read that right? That def ain't good
Lol nah I use to be about 135 when I was serious about dieting, I was fast as hell but I get knocked around when I tried to go thru the lane. Now however I'm not liking the look. So I'm just trying to put off a few pounds. It's crazy how different you can look with just a few pounds off.
Yeah the difference can be crazy

On certain substances, I've lost about 15-20 pounds in a month before.

Of course, I put it all back again after cycling off it though :lol:
I'm guessing it has a girl's name?

That's foul

:lol: I heard you fast in the morning and fill up with as much Adele and Usher at night as you can.

Ya'll right about a few lbs, crazy how different you can look depending on what stage you lose those 5 lbs.

Last edited:
At your weight and height, I wouldn't want to lose more than 1lb a week.

Easiest way to lose weight is figuring out your maintenance cals and lower it by 500.

Best way to start is to figure out how much cals it takes for you to maintain your weight and dropping 4-500 cals.

Weigh yourself in the morning (post-dump) and see if you lose any weight. If you did, stick with it..if not, adjust your diet and maybe lower a bit more cals.

Back
Top Bottom