How much will you be willing to pay for the Military IVs?

I actually like this colorway,

but still not paying more than retail!

1oo.oo francs, Only because aj Iv are not worth retail. after a couple of wears the midsole cracks.

Retail. I am not expecting these to sell well but I believe I will be wrong. I got these in 06 and it was the easiest pick up.

no diss to the OP, but we are 5.5 months in to 2012. nearly 6 months after the concord fiasco. if questions like this have to be asked after all these months, then people deserve to get cheated by resellers. number 1 thing people should be worrying when buying sneakers in 2012 is planning. i'm not even talking about having a connect. people need to get off these pedestals and camp or put in that PTO and make time to be at the sneaker spots to assure themselves a pair.

stop being lazy and put in work if you want your stuff in 2012.

Damn lotta hate on the Military's. I always liked these just didnt grab them in 06 cause I was still in high school and I chose the Mars. Will def cop these next. I would only pay retail for these as well as others.

i dont get it, didn't 1/2 of ya either got em dirt cheap back in 2005 or ya passed...whats da hype on em now?

i really like militarys. Love IVs

i scooped up a worn once 06 pair a couple months ago for $120

I know the quality isn't great, but they're good beaters IMO so I was happy.

I don't think I'll pick up a 2012 pair.

I love *%% people assume I am asking for what a good price would be. I just wanna know how much things changed since 06. I know what price I am willing to pay. I love the IVs so I am trying to get every one but I got ripped off on the Cavs and don't know if I should try my luck getting another pair cuz it would be like spending $500 on getting a pair.

Originally Posted by allonakaoak

Retail or next release
indifferent.gif

When all 4s start looking like this, then I'll pay. All 4s after 2004 are GARBAGE, not worth my time.
166g9z5.png

I think these will be easier to cop because of the SB lebron 9's

Plus people are going to try to save their money for the resell value of the lebron or yeezy's

But i wouldn't pay more than retail

Passed in 06' and will most likely pass in 12'. I only need the varsity red's, bred's, and also the 23rd anniversary's depending on what they are. Best of luck to everyone copping these though.

Back
Top Bottom