How much would insurance on a Camaro be for...

How much would insurance be for a new Camaro? I know a girl who's looking to get one, a black one, not an SS just a base. she's 18 and never had aticket or wreck. She'll be financing it and getting full coverage. We live in Houston btw. Any ideas?

Depends on where she lives, insurance can double if you move from the burbs to the city here.

If she's 18 and has to ask how much it is for a new Camaro...she probably can't afford it.

Houston, TX
pimp.gif

mann i havnt been back home all semester
frown.gif

you cant ask nt...it depends on where you live, age, sex, color of the car, and other things...you have to call or go to an online insurance company to get aprice quote

Why are YOU asking? She cant do her own work? You thought youd do her a favor to make you look good?

Originally Posted by Durden7

Why are YOU asking? She cant do her own work? You thought youd do her a favor to make you look good?

She's my co worker, and I've known her for years, so she knows me and I don't have to make myself look good for her. She wants to get a Camaro andshe just wanted to know how much insurance would run her. I didnt know so I asked NT. Any more questions? Wanna know my waist size? How bout where I went toHighschool?

Probably can't afford it......

Im debating whether to buy a used Honda Civic Si but I think the insurance might be a deal breaker

All depends on location, age of the person being insured, etc. Her best bet is to call a few insurance companies and get quotes to compare. It'll be prettyhigh regardless of where she goes.

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

All depends on location, age of the person being insured, etc. Her best bet is to call a few insurance companies and get quotes to compare. It'll be pretty high regardless of where she goes.
QFT

Back
Top Bottom