How often do they change the comforters at hotels??? vol. VEGAS LIFE

As stated in the thread title and a serious question tho...

Everytime I check out of the telly's and I see the room cleaning carts... I never see new comforters on them... All I see is fresh towels, bed sheets and pillow cases but no new comforters...

I'm thinking that they NEVER change the comforters at all...

What gives... How is that not a health issue?

Never. I've smashed in almost every major vegas hotel too.

Last edited:
Never, I had to go out of town to work for like 30-45 days and my roomate saw dried up blood on the comforter on the first day, dude demanded everything in the room to be changed. We almost left.

Yea, this is why you'll see news reports saying to not even use them. They found sperm on many of them using a black light. I always throw them off the bed.

i used to work at a hotel and they never washed the comforters unless someone got blood, vomit etc on it.

I just thought of this :x

Honestly never want to sleep in a hotel bed again :smh:

If I'm not mistaken when they make the beds they do it in such a way where the top sheet folds over the comforter so when you get under, you'll be in direct contact with the sheets and not the comforter. Its still gross but it's true.....I think I did hear before too that it would cost too much to wash or replace every comforter after each stay. I did house keeping at a hotel for less than a week. I saw the :x that was going on and hit it!

They hardly change them, it costs too much to clean and replace comforters. Thats why I never sleep on top of the comforter or let it touch me.

First thing I do is pull off the comforter and toss it on the floor. Never even sit on it

How you know if someone smash on top or under the comforter? Maybe even on the bare mattress

Back
Top Bottom