How often do you go to the movies/restaurant?

I only go the movies when there is something that I really want to see. For instance, American Gangster or 10,000BC. So about every three months.
I believe having dinner at a restaurant is great for your relationship, as I found it to be mucheasier to discuss certain things. I say about once a month.

last movie i paid to see in theaters was superbad
laugh.gif
smh.gif
....i usually dont pay for movies
nerd.gif

i get fast food more than i eat at a sit down restaurant

I have a pass that allows me to see free movies anytime I want. I'm usually at the theatre 1-3 times a week...every once in awhile I go more than that.

As far as a nice meal at a restaurant, probably about twice a week at least.

Breddie, you still got the coolest job ever?

In the summer i'm at the movies pretty much every weekend. During the winter time, i'm a lot more selective about my movies. 1-2 times a month max. Goout to dinner pretty much every weekend on Friday and Sat.

Out to eat, once/twice a month. Movies, 1 every 3 unless there's something we really want to see.

My girl and I enjoy cooking and trying new stuff so we typically go that route. Not only is it less expensive, the quality is generally higher.

I went and saw "City of Men" this past weekend and realized it had been about 3 years since I had been in a movie theater. Probably go out to eatonce every weekend.

Im a movie theater manager part-time so I basically can see any movie in the country for free at anytime. (Regal, UA locations) I see movies at least 3 times amonth. And 10,000 BC looks whack

With others its "I dont want to waste my money on that", but with me I just rather not waste my time

I've gone to the movies/restaurant (by myself) once a week for the past two years. That's the only time I get to chill and think.

i was just thinking about this cause me and wifey been eating out like twice a week and movies at least once a month depending on whats out -

going to see jumper tonight
nerd.gif

Movies - Only for the major blockbusters so like 4-5 times a YEAR.

Restaurant - 3-4 times a week. Waay to much.
smh.gif
But it beats eating at your desk or the cafeteria. Plus it's where I put in a lot of socializing timeduring the week.

weekly and sometimes even biweekly

yes that means I see chick flicks too but its cuz the girl I'm talking to loves the movies.

Movies- Hardly ever
Restaurants- Everytime I return home from college, my parents treat me.

I never go to restaurants or eat from fast food. I think the last time I've eaten at a restaurant was for my high school graduation in June of 06.

As for movies, there's usually at least one movie that I want to see every month, so I see a movie about 1-2 times per month.

I always go to the movies and i just went and saw semi pro on fri. It wasnt as good as i thought it would be. I go out to eat about 1 time every week.

forget movies

i got netflix.

restaurants...............all the time........before. slowed down that #%# adds up

When I have a girlfriend:

Movies - a few times a month
Restaurant - a few times a week

When I'm single:

Movies - maybe once or twice a year
Restaurant - once or twice a month

Restaurants almost everyday, either take out or sitting down. But movies hardly ever, I think once every 3 or 4 months now. I umm get screeners to everything,so much easier.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Breddie, you still got the coolest job ever?

In the summer i'm at the movies pretty much every weekend. During the winter time, i'm a lot more selective about my movies. 1-2 times a month max. Go out to dinner pretty much every weekend on Friday and Sat.

What up Crazy! It's been a little while...I still have my crazy DVD collection too
laugh.gif

movies- not that much maybe 5-6 times a year
restaurant- once every two weeks

movies
grin.gif
probably should go more often I go 2-3 times a year I miss out on a lot of good flicks still haven't seen cloverfeild
smh.gif
...but restaurants aremy *%!! I go as often as I can afford it ($50+ a plate) I love trying new restaurants just got back from LA and got to try out Goa (eh) and Katsuya
smokin.gif

Movies, maybe once a week or once every other week, depends if there's a movie I wanna go see.

Restaurants, real restaurants maybe 2-3 times a week. Fast food 1-2 times a week.

Back
Top Bottom