How often do you pass up on women?

quik1987

Banned
Tonight I was at a club, one of my friend's friends wanted to get down. But I wasn't feeling her at all, should I have smashed anyway?

im gonna say no...i get the yuck feeling after i take cutty i didnt want. it's also horrible for my performance when i'm doing things i dont want todo; feel me

You probably should have. Did you have anything better to do?
laugh.gif

I pass up women ALL THE TIME.

Only because I'm in a steady relationship.
tongue.gif

i only smashed a girl once when i wasn't really into her and I will never do it again. I can't even put it into words, I will just tell you that Ilearned my lesson. If your not feeling a chick, go with your gut instinct.

Originally Posted by chozin87

im gonna say no...i get the yuck feeling after i take cutty i didnt want. it's also horrible for my performance when i'm doing things i dont want to do; feel me

c/s imo its one of the worse feelings to smash a chick u really aint want to. Most instance like that tho, I just get dome and bounce.

has it really come to the point where one must defend every instance when they do not "smash"? Is that all there is to life anymore? I certainlywould say no. I pass regularly because that is not anywhere near the top of my priority list in life, especially right now. Do what is right for yourself,don't listen to NT and its mob mentality because 1) it won't really make you happy, it will just be temporary, unfulfilling pleasure and 2) itwon't get you any further in life.

I pass all the time. I can bag a girl in every room I walk into. It's a gift.

True story.

Nope, I don't like to look thirsty. I like to go in when there's a clear opportunity, not randomly which is too impersonal. Not my steez at all....

In your case, if she was decent looking, you took a L. If she wasn't, good job on not letting the little soldier control you.

Originally Posted by King Lincey

You probably should have. Did you have anything better to do?
laugh.gif

I pass up women ALL THE TIME.

Only because I'm in a steady relationship.
tongue.gif

cosign
smile.gif

i used to pass up chicks when i actually went out, but it got to the point where i was gonna either cheat on my girl or break up with my girl, so i bought a47' flat screen and a ps3 ... end of story

Originally Posted by JStunn197

I pass all the time. I can bag a girl in every room I walk into. It's a gift.

True story.
cosign. i wouldn't call it a gift, because hoodrats are easy to bag, and they come a dime a dozen...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by chozin87

im gonna say no...i get the yuck feeling after i take cutty i didnt want. it's also horrible for my performance when i'm doing things i dont want to do; feel me

co-sign

Back
Top Bottom