How Often Do You Use " . . . " At The End Of Text?

i use it whenever i have more to say or i'm trying to hint to something.

so whenever i see people use it i feel like they got something more to say, but don't.

someone told me when they use " . . . " it's like saying the word longer. example: okay.. = okayyyyyy

so nt, how often do you use it & why?

i know a chick that does it after every text and every IM. its annoying as hell i called her out on it once

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Honestly i this +$*@ all the time.....i never finish with 1 "." evar....[/color]

i know someone whoe uses it at every pause, like in the place of a comma or a period.

$$@! is annoying

Often actually... I feel like it blends together ideas that aren't necessarily full sentences. Lol.

I thought I was the only one that wrote like that....no really...

My last English teacher used to say I wrote like William Shatner spoke....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nick0lis

i know someone whoe uses it at every pause, like in the place of a comma or a period.

$$@! is annoying
That'd be me good sir

But I can't help it....I think its cause all the comics I read as a kid that made me this way!

Everything in a word bubble ends 'like--
this' or 'like this....'

I learned to read English from the worst punctuated source ever.

Everything ended in exclamation points, question marks, or was left as an open sentence.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

RobinWhatHaveIDone.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NJstress03

i know a chick that does it after every text and every IM. its annoying as hell i called her out on it once
same. its really annyoing.

I use it ALL THE TIME, Im better off talking about how often i dont use it

I use it to sorta imply that im expecting a response...or something idk...

see^ that was gonna be the end of my message, I do it without thinkin lol

i use to do this after every thing that i type earlier this year. text and all you could always expect...at the end of my sentences

Back
Top Bottom