How OG are you? Vol. Oldest thing you remember from General

Anyone remember the white boy who was showing his nipple and wearing a Mitchell and Ness White Sox jacket? I remember him getting exposed for something just can't remember what. It had to of been around 2002-2004.

the irv gotti in the club ..... and the thread about some chic on here who posted a wanted ad on craiglst personals seeking a dude to support and take care of her... and everyone went in on her... and a dude crushed her gentleman style in response on craigslist

I remember this, but I didn't know the chick who posted the ad was an NTer. I thought someone just copy and pasta from the web.

-coolteens message board takeover
-DaJoka Moses Malone throwback incident
-Ninjahood Musket
-Kingcrop/Philyhova beef
-Jacket girl
-OMWN fraud exposed
-DC Niketalk (The birth of regional forums)
-Fraud Set
-Asian dude that had like every flightposite ever (Pics were all the shoes on a basketball court)
-DependableJay's collection posts
-Southsideluva vs Broadstreetbully
-"KUNTA KINTE"
-When WDYT was in Nike Retro
-Yahoo Pool tournys

ekon702
billy hoyle
ninjahood oversized pix/musket thread
jordan 3 trade for some dome
first PYP posts
i love NY/purple people eater
shortypop
hater boxden
coppin all the ******** passes off HT
crank lucas
harlem shake
methodman getting sued
LRG full zip hoodies
when i made the transfer from JB to general
160jordansdeep used to get so much hate from all the other resellers
oh u got the cal on you?
BFO with his beard/gun/cigar threads... RIP my guy
snugglesmcduggles
kufi smackas

ekon702
billy hoyle
ninjahood oversized pix/musket thread
jordan 3 trade for some dome
first PYP posts
i love NY/purple people eater
shortypop
hater boxden
coppin all the ******** passes off HT
crank lucas
harlem shake
methodman getting sued
LRG full zip hoodies
when i made the transfer from JB to general
160jordansdeep used to get so much hate from all the other resellers
oh u got the cal on you?
BFO with his beard/gun/cigar threads... RIP my guy
snugglesmcduggles
kufi smackas

Dude had great taste in Chinese BBQ. RIP my dude.

was a lurker of and on from 00-06 but finally came on board in 07 :smh: i know i know lol

the one post per day req :rolleyes,
ezboards
some guy i believe it was shyonp scanning his face to post pix :lol:
dj bana
BEN BALLER!!!
remember as well that were only like 500 registered users but twice as many lurkers :rofl: etc...ahhh memories

Not really that old but back in the yuku NT when VIIheaven went to some dude's home to get oh you mad's shoes back. that thread was hilarious. haha

ezboard
the infamous saturn that cameron nelson will never show pics of
dead serious hoodie (i still think its hot for some reason hah)

joined last year when i lurked for a couple of months

mondaynightraw vs spotrusherz

thread was like 40 pages. even went at it on twitter too

that ball player who sprayed his head. i forgot his name but you guys had a bunch of funny pics and gifs relating to it

surprised I haven't seen pictures of that dude who bought the bulletproof vest.

NT was ruthless that night :lol:

I forgot specifically the reason, but there was a late night in General, where there were one or multiple threads where the poster posted nude pics or something, whatever it was, Mods would of suspended/banned them. So everyone in General started bumping old threads to push those threads further back lol. Like making irrelevant replies to OLD threads, it was pretty funny all of General was laughing that night. If anyone know what I am talking about, please remind me of what really happened as my memory is foggy. This is probably a couple years back

.... I don't remember any specific topics from back in the day but I do remember not being allowed into NT for like 3 years!!!!!!!!!

I remember coming back trying to improve my little paragraph on why I wanted to be a part of the community every time I would apply. Haha.

All in all it was a good experience though.. i was really young at the time and knew mostly everyone on the board was significantly older than me and it taught me a lot of "NT Etiquette" while I was on the outside looking in.

I remember someone showed me this picture from a thread on here:

And so I asked what website that was, and ever since then I've been lurking. Lurked for a few years before I started posting, had that name for a while and then got banned over something dumb :lol: .

But :wow: at the top right of that corner saying "Copyright 2002."

I'm a decade old in NT years :x :smh: :smokin :nthat:

GETTING BANNED for posting the "Finger" Picture . . . ((Some of you will know about this )) :x :x :x :x :x

GuevaraGhost

Neek, pre Stussy LV, pre Fruition, wearing form fitting jeans and was clowned on HARD because of it... only to have the masses bite his style 2 years later

This.

I remember when Neek used to post up in WDYWT. Didn't he always have evisus on that time?

-Drew

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom