How punctual are you for work?

I make it here about 15-20 mins early just about every day sometimes right on time... When I come in early I just clock in... Overtime FTW....

I start at 8:30 so I usually get here between 8:15-8:20... Growing up my mom would tell me if your on time, your late. And I never understood but I knew whatshe ment. So I've always been like that.

I'm late everyday
laugh.gif

About 15-30 minutes everyday, but they don't tell me anything because I don't punch in/out... I'm management
pimp.gif

When I used to be on the clock at another job I still used to be late, but I was an extremely hard worker and they used to say sh.. and other employee'sused to complain, but they knew damn well they weren't going to fire me... I lost the job because I failed a drug test though...

I'm the Manager so it really wouldn't matter if I was late. But what kind of example would I be setting for my crew?
Other dudes can prolly do my job, but im punctual, responsible and a hard honest worker. Owners love guys like me!

I'm always at least 20-25 minutes early, cuz I wanna get outta this *%!%! as soon as I can. I'm here before my supervisor so I just BS for 30 minutesbefore I actually start working.

I always show up 10-15 minutes early, and if i'm not then the boss knows something is wrong cause it is very rare that i'm late...but at the end of ahard days work i'll leave like 5-10 min. early cause I show up early!

Originally Posted by bjamez20

i really don't give a @!$+ if i'm there on time or not. i'm their best sales associate and they still treat me like %+!+. i'll get there when i get there. can't remember the last time i punched in on/before when my shift started, usually 5-20 minutes late

If you are usually 5-20 minutes late then you are not their best sales associate.

I am 15 min early almost every day.

usually about 5-15 mins late. we dont punch in though. just record our time and enter it in oracle. i just take the late time away from my paid break time. noone says anything as long as the work is done.

I get their to early! Haha..ill say I get there a hour b4 I start. But, after I'm done doing my setup I clock in ands its all chill time for 3 hoursgetting paid until the restaurant opens!

Originally Posted by 3onPar5

Originally Posted by bjamez20

i really don't give a @!$+ if i'm there on time or not. i'm their best sales associate and they still treat me like %+!+. i'll get there when i get there. can't remember the last time i punched in on/before when my shift started, usually 5-20 minutes late

If you are usually 5-20 minutes late then you are not their best sales associate.
being the best sales = making the most/biggest sales
you can be an hour late and still make more sales than your coworkers...

I'm at work 30 minutes early most of the time. They love me for it. Hell, I love them too because that allows meto clock in 30 min early.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

Originally Posted by 3onPar5

bjamez20 wrote:

i really don't give a @!$+ if i'm there on time or not. i'm their best sales associate and they still treat me like %+!+. i'll get there when
i get there. can't remember the last time i punched in on/before when my shift started, usually 5-20 minutes late

being the best sales = making the most/biggest sales
you can be an hour late and still make more sales than your coworkers...

There is more to being a salesperson than making the sales. From his tone I think that he is a little full of himself. Because if he was in fact the best thenthey would not treat him like %+!+. We had a lady who worked for us that was a very very good worker but she was always 10 min late and even though she wasdynamite when she got there the other workers started to resent the fact that she was always late and really didnt get talked to by management. Manager finallyhad to talk to her and after numerous more tardies had to let her go. She was not good for the team.

So the bottom line is not always the bottom line.

5-10 mins everyday lol but I'm the breadmakers so I got some pull. Funny they just fired a dude for comin late everyday, but don't tell me nothing. Igotta wake up in the a.m

Back
Top Bottom