How "real" is NT to you? vol. 1-10

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

I am confused on what we are rating here

I didn't wanna be the first one to say it, I'm not entirely sure what's going on in this thread.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Rod301

When Im Not At Work Im At Home On NT All Through Out The Day... I Jus Keep It Open In A Tab For When I Get Bored... Im On Here Almost More Than FB & Twitter...
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Site Is Straight Comedy.

why do you capitalize so much?

English teachers fail with you?
It's a gimmick he started using back in February of last year.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Rod301

When Im Not At Work Im At Home On NT All Through Out The Day... I Jus Keep It Open In A Tab For When I Get Bored... Im On Here Almost More Than FB & Twitter...
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Site Is Straight Comedy.

why do you capitalize so much?

English teachers fail with you?
It's a gimmick he started using back in February of last year.

I've been on here for 10 years. I've gotten everything from advice on law school admissions processes to heads up on concerts and mixtapes. I'm probably one of those "take NT too seriously types" but if anybody ever came up to me and mentioned that they were a part of the secret society, I'd kick it with them, get them a beer, whatever.

I've been on here for 10 years. I've gotten everything from advice on law school admissions processes to heads up on concerts and mixtapes. I'm probably one of those "take NT too seriously types" but if anybody ever came up to me and mentioned that they were a part of the secret society, I'd kick it with them, get them a beer, whatever.

Back
Top Bottom