How responsible is Diddy for his artists' failure?

I don't care what anyone says... Diddy is a shady dude, period.

I respect his hustle and his grind.

But as others have said, the percentage of artists that have gone to the Bad Boy graveyard is way too high for me to give son a pass.

Most artists in the game who feel they are getting jerked, usually end up elsewhere. Cash Money... BG bounced and dropped albums elsewhere. Juvy too. Manny even.

Bow Wow? Bounced, still making music.

Cam? Bounced, still made music.

Mobb Deep... The Game... Fat Joe... Even the TS dudes under Joe were still putting out music after airing their issues w/Joe to the public. Remy & Cuban dropped albums and were still making music despite accusing Joe of snaking them.

My point is, too many of Diddy's artists pretty much disappear from the music biz once they realize that Diddy is *$!%%#+ them and they make noise about it. The exception is the LOX. And they had to go through a public campaign to get PARTIAL freedom from their deal. From what I last remember, Puff still eats off of those dudes.

Why doesn't Diddy work with his artists the same way Birdman did or 50 did (w/Game) or Cam did w/Elz, etc.

Now I'm not saying I know everything or that I'm 100% correct. But the bottom line is that Diddy is SHADY. Still don't see why Nicki or Ross needed him.

But as others have said, the percentage of artists that have gone to the Bad Boy graveyard is way too high for me to give son a pass.

Most artists in the game who feel they are getting jerked, usually end up elsewhere. Cash Money... BG bounced and dropped albums elsewhere. Juvy too. Manny even.

Mobb Deep... The Game... Fat Joe... Even the TS dudes under Joe were still putting out music after airing their issues w/Joe to the public. Remy & Cuban dropped albums and were still making music despite accusing Joe of snaking them.

My point is, too many of Diddy's artists pretty much disappear from the music biz once they realize that Diddy is *$!%%#+ them and they make noise about it. The exception is the LOX. And they had to go through a public campaign to get PARTIAL freedom from their deal. From what I last remember, Puff still eats off of those dudes.

Why doesn't Diddy work with his artists the same way Birdman did or 50 did (w/Game) or Cam did w/Elz, etc.

Now I'm not saying I know everything or that I'm 100% correct. But the bottom line is that Diddy is SHADY. Still don't see why Nicki or Ross needed him.

I love Diddy's business acumen, hustle, and grind, but it's a big conflict of interest when he's an artist and a CEO. 

I love Diddy's business acumen, hustle, and grind, but it's a big conflict of interest when he's an artist and a CEO. 

its funny people calling diddy shady in a game that glorifies mobsters,murderers and drug dealers

he aint done anything half as bad as your fav rapper claims to have done in the streets

its funny people calling diddy shady in a game that glorifies mobsters,murderers and drug dealers

he aint done anything half as bad as your fav rapper claims to have done in the streets

Originally Posted by NiPJoneS

im saying. if these dudes were half as tough as their lyrics why cant they read a contract?

and why is it all on Diddy? he hypes up your first album and the artists suddenly forgets about work ethic to make the 2nd 3rd one.

Originally Posted by NiPJoneS

im saying. if these dudes were half as tough as their lyrics why cant they read a contract?

and why is it all on Diddy? he hypes up your first album and the artists suddenly forgets about work ethic to make the 2nd 3rd one.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

My point is, too many of Diddy's artists pretty much disappear from the music biz once they realize that Diddy is #!@!+%! them and they make noise about it. The exception is the LOX. And they had to go through a public campaign to get PARTIAL freedom from their deal. From what I last remember, Puff still eats off of those dudes.

None of artist you have name are relevant or even half as relevant as their prime.

Anyone who has dropped on BB has released a second album. The only problem is their second albums have been hot trash.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

My point is, too many of Diddy's artists pretty much disappear from the music biz once they realize that Diddy is #!@!+%! them and they make noise about it. The exception is the LOX. And they had to go through a public campaign to get PARTIAL freedom from their deal. From what I last remember, Puff still eats off of those dudes.

None of artist you have name are relevant or even half as relevant as their prime.

Anyone who has dropped on BB has released a second album. The only problem is their second albums have been hot trash.

I tend to agree with illphillip and blackmagnus as time goes on. I'm not and never was feeding in to this sensational bull of devil worship or the instances that don't have to do with Diddy as a business man but as a person or what these artists say after they washed up. Never say a word when they in the midst of success

I can only assume Black Rob is saying good things since he aint express no desire to leave. Same for The LOX who complained on the radio only to sign back to BB for their upcoming album.

If Puff fooled his artists by mixing "friendship" and business and they got got I still feel that's on them more so than Puff. If Puff is a bad guy or not you should go in to the situation prepared for any positive or negative turn.

I tend to agree with illphillip and blackmagnus as time goes on. I'm not and never was feeding in to this sensational bull of devil worship or the instances that don't have to do with Diddy as a business man but as a person or what these artists say after they washed up. Never say a word when they in the midst of success

I can only assume Black Rob is saying good things since he aint express no desire to leave. Same for The LOX who complained on the radio only to sign back to BB for their upcoming album.

If Puff fooled his artists by mixing "friendship" and business and they got got I still feel that's on them more so than Puff. If Puff is a bad guy or not you should go in to the situation prepared for any positive or negative turn.

All these accusations of Puff, have to have SOME truth somewhere. Too many cats have similar dismal situations under Diddy...

All these accusations of Puff, have to have SOME truth somewhere. Too many cats have similar dismal situations under Diddy...

Originally Posted by illphillip

Not for nothing. But this is straight !*@%# *+#*.

You in here acting like you want to have an intelligent conversation saying *+#* like "I hope dude is smart enough to not have Diddy get him killed" and "dude has the WORST track record of anybody i've ever heard".

How can you say that when the man is a success?

How can you make those implications about him getting people killed with ZERO facts?

Save that *+#* for the beauty parlor son.
da way he cockbloked 50 cent into signing ma$e is still a very beeyotch move on his part.

Back
Top Bottom