How tall is JJ Barera? Forreal?

lolllll

for real though, the picture I have of him standing next to my grandma, he's easily a hair above her arm pit(she's 6'4", so yeah)..

which makes him like 5... 12"

lolllll

for real though, the picture I have of him standing next to my grandma, he's easily a hair above her arm pit(she's 6'4", so yeah)..

Your grandmother is 6'4"???
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by maldonado

lolllll

Your grandmother is a monster!

I mean that in the most respectful way possible.

Originally Posted by maldonado

lolllll

Your grandmother is a monster!

I mean that in the most respectful way possible.

Hw said himself o First Take that he was about 5'10.5". He looks so small out there on the court, but he's really taller then the average male still
laugh.gif

Hw said himself o First Take that he was about 5'10.5". He looks so small out there on the court, but he's really taller then the average male still
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Just funny how everyone has a story of standing next to him. LOL

Born, raised, live in PR. See him, baseball players, boxers, etc a lot during the summer, offseasons and so on.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Just funny how everyone has a story of standing next to him. LOL

Born, raised, live in PR. See him, baseball players, boxers, etc a lot during the summer, offseasons and so on.

saw him on the streets in sf and he is around 5'9. he is basically the same height as nate. jj is pretty chubby, so that may make him look smaller, lol

saw him on the streets in sf and he is around 5'9. he is basically the same height as nate. jj is pretty chubby, so that may make him look smaller, lol

Back
Top Bottom