How the hell does Mike Dunelavy Sr. still have a job?

Or ANYONE in their front-office? They've been bad for so long, Dunleavy hasn't proved himself to be a good NBA coach, so why the hell is he stillthere?

LA%2420Clippers%2420main%2420logo%2420wo%2420Trademark.jpg

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

because the owner is dumb as a truck full of rocks

its not that hes dumb, hes just cheap and doesnt care about winning. as long as the organization is making a profit hes good.

i mean look at how long elgin baylor was the gm. probably the worst gm in nba history too.

Its simple. He is owed a ton of money for the remainder of his contract. The Clips arent willing to eat 10 million dollars (i think thats what it is).

Because Sterling is still making a profit.
And Dunleavy is our GM
laugh.gif

Can't wait for 2010.

Wade
Gordon
Bron
Bosh
Kaman

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

because the owner is dumb as a truck full of rocks

its not that hes dumb, hes just cheap and doesnt care about winning. as long as the organization is making a profit hes good.

i mean look at how long elgin baylor was the gm. probably the worst gm in nba history too.
Right on the head.

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

Because he's white
What the hell is being white have anything to do with it? I swear some of your NikeTalkers.
smh.gif

JR5

Originally Posted by JRose5

Because he's white
What the hell is being white have anything to do with it? I swear some of your NikeTalkers.
smh.gif

JR5
Well I can see where he made this comment. Donald Sterling just got sued by former GM Elgin Baylor accusing him of racial discrimination. Alsothis isnt the first time Sterling has been sued for the same reason by former employees .

Check out this article from a few weeks back:

http://www.latimes.com/sp...2009feb13,0,7833038.story

And Dunleavy is our GM
laugh.gif

Can't wait for 2010.

Wade
Gordon
Bron
Bosh
Kaman

Yeah, cause i'm sure all of them are DYING to play for the clippers.
indifferent.gif

Can't believe Kobe even mentioned in public the possibility of playing with the Clippers a few years ago. prob the best highlight of the organization.

Originally Posted by ZoomJay25

And Dunleavy is our GM
laugh.gif

Can't wait for 2010.

Wade
Gordon
Bron
Bosh
Kaman

Yeah, cause i'm sure all of them are DYING to play for the clippers.
indifferent.gif

umm, im sure he was being sarcastic so
30set03.jpg
to you for taking it literal.

No idea, either way he shouldnt be the coach and the GM...that's ridiculous. The Clips have players but they all have different playing styles. Either waywhat do you expect from the Clippers?

Im a huge clipper fan and ive been saying dunleavy needs to relinquish his coaching duties. we have players on the team that's built for running, fastbreak offense but he want to play a half court offense. he thinks he's Pat riley or something. I hope sterling gets rid of his @ss. i had hope for at leasta 8 seed then injuries hit then dunleavy isnt just getting the job done. I say bring in Avery Johnson.

Originally Posted by JRose5

Because he's white
smh.gif

JR5

i know you're a mod and all but you can't talk because i've seen some questionable statements from yourself aimed at certain races

Dunleavy has done the worst job of any coach in the league (including the fired ones) this season. The training staff and strength & conditioning coachshould be fired as well.

Back
Top Bottom