How the hell is this idiotic child the #1 most subscribed person on YouTube?

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

202155e56c3cf77313f7719af23cd91102e7e44.pjpg

roll.gif

smh.gif
Dont know why i even watched it. only lasted 10 seconds. he is the mostannoying human being ever

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

the power of teenage girls across america

realtalk if I release some sort of product, Ill make sure it appeals to that kind audience, guarenteed bucks

by the way the best people on youtube are timothy delaghetto, kevjumba and hashbean420
mrchicity???

I'll second that KevJumba. The man has gotten to meet Jessica Alba, Baron Davis and others just because of his youtube videos.

Originally Posted by Vendetta

I'll second that KevJumba. The man has gotten to meet Jessica Alba, Baron Davis and others just because of his youtube videos.
i met kevjumba the other night. hes a normal kid, didn't recognize him as THE kevjumba at first. i just called him kev. funny thing was he wastrying to operate 3 macs at the same time. and he was just looking at videos and going through videos he recorded trying to scare to RA
indifferent.gif
we were studying in the same room. he lives in the dorm building next tomy building..

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

Originally Posted by Vendetta

funny thing was he was trying to operate 3 macs at the same time. and he was just looking at videos and going through videos he recorded trying to scare to RA
indifferent.gif
how long was he doing that for?...
indifferent.gif
dude'strying too hard, never liked a lot of these youtube guys, just don't
find their stuff that funny for some reason.

smh.gif
@ youtube 15 minutes of fame seekers...

Back
Top Bottom