How to bag a celebrity chick while being a broke %*@+$ vol. 1 NOW WITH PICS

Originally Posted by prokid404

Is it the chick from the Bernie Mac show?

laugh.gif

Because of what happened in the jumpoff thread, dude is probably hesitant to release too much info because some lame will run to her on twitter and link her to the thread
30t6p3b.gif

i'm a firm believer in this

if your just so much as average looking, know how to carry yourself, and have a decent talk game you can bag anything if the situation is right. key part here being "if the situation is right" that said make the most out of being where your goin to be, it doesn't guarantee your going to bag anything but if you see a situation that looks favorable by all means capatalize on it.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Because of what happened in the jumpoff thread, dude is probably hesitant to release too much info because some lame will run to her on twitter and link her to the thread
30t6p3b.gif

exactly and dudes like that are corny,  they'll talk about pics or ducktales, yet once pics are posted  "niketalk detectives" aka dudes that stay at home fapping all day to rosa acosta pics, decide to do a little research and sabotage things for the dude who posted pics.

knowing you get buns in real life and having people call ducktales >  dudes begging for pics and then ruining things.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

30t6p3b.gif

exactly and dudes like that are corny,  they'll talk about pics or ducktales, yet once pics are posted  "niketalk detectives" aka dudes that stay at home fapping all day to rosa acosta pics, decide to do a little research and sabotage things for the dude who posted pics.

knowing you get buns in real life and having people call ducktales >  dudes begging for pics and then ruining things.
Cant believe cats do this, dudes trying to get on a girls good side with that cheesy behavior

Originally Posted by prokid404

Is it the chick from the Bernie Mac show?

That was 100% my guess too. If I had to pick a darkhorse, I'd guess Imani Hakim but she is only 17. And fwiw, Camille Winbush is nowhere ugly, but you know how NT kats are with darkskinned chics and no doubt Hollywood is probably the same. Good luck tho. I'm not even going to attempt to throw salt even though it would be easy since she just joined Twitter and has no followers, msg would get right to her iPhone.
camille_winbush_5412259.jpg

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Obviously he doesn't have as much money as her, but how is he broke? 
I don't know how much money he has but dude got dropped from the Saints in 2008 and hasn't been on any team since.
Timeout, the dude played pro 3 years ago, and he's "broke" by your standards?
So If he's "broke", how do you feel about yourself? 
alien.gif

It's only been 3 years, dude probably almost has just as much money as her. 
[h2]Jessica Simpsons clothing line is about to make $1 Billion her net worth is $100 Million [/h2]

OK...kinda tired so I'll do a quick cliffnotes of the day's festivities

- it's amazing how even amateur ballers can pull semi-bad broads.
-quantum physics works...that's all I'mma say
-yea it was the chick from bernie mac. she got sex appeal her whole aura and appearance now is nothing like the little girl from the show
-these "celebrities" are just extra regular +***@% that decided to put all there focus into acting etc. if you have a goal of being in hollywood go for it but don't look at it as some big mystery.. act like you're trying to get any other job and it'll be yours
-omar gooding snatched a broad from my grasp basically by getting her a job.. or at least acting like he got her a job
laugh.gif

-some streetball cat stood on the ball with both feet
laugh.gif
then crawled under buddy's legs
-game wasn't really competitive but still...pick up games at 24 have better runs
-I repeat, these celebrity dudes are EXTRA regular. I got boys that are funnier/cooler
-keith closs is friendly as hell
laugh.gif

-they had ya boy working the scoreboard which was a gift and a curse. people thought I was important but I couldn't hobknob like I wanted because I was stuck to the scorer's table smh
-camille left at halftime.. I came to the realization exactly as Jay's "lost ones" pumped thru the loudspeakers
laugh.gif

-durwin from the game is hella short
laugh.gif
like 5'7
-you would never know bryon russell played in the nba
-if you can pull broads you can pull any broad. status isn't as big a factor as you might think. mostly plays a part in who bags the chick "right now" instead of just who bags her
-I will never doubt myself again...anything is really possible
-pics and vids coming soon

^ Man those streetball dudes are EXTRA cornball status. I mean, a lot of them are down to Earth which is cool though. But I got stories and personal anecdotes and info I know on them kats from doing a few events with them with them that is just
laugh.gif
for someone of their "status." Like a particular streetballer, probably the most popular one, hardly even talks to females. He was asking Po and Blu to go holler at chics for him. It still worked but I was like c'mon dude.

Back
Top Bottom