How to create an instrumental version of a song

So I just Dl'd Audacity and used the voice removal feature. Its alright but I can still hear the words. Anybody got tips on how this works?

(Posted in General cause i figured the smart people are in here)
nerd.gif

So I just Dl'd Audacity and used the voice removal feature. Its alright but I can still hear the words. Anybody got tips on how this works?

(Posted in General cause i figured the smart people are in here)
nerd.gif

maybe if you get the acapella and minus it from the og. i dont know how it works exactly. is it a famous song?

maybe if you get the acapella and minus it from the og. i dont know how it works exactly. is it a famous song?

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

Yeah, I head hip hop and pop songs dont work to well when trying to remove vocals

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

Yeah, I head hip hop and pop songs dont work to well when trying to remove vocals

I have audacity also but I never knew there was a voice removal feature.
How do I access that feature?

Originally Posted by iYen

Im using the latest beta version. But find Effects and find "vocal remover" it should be at the bottom

Im using the latest beta version. But find Effects and find "vocal remover" it should be at the bottom

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Thanks brah.
pimp.gif

Edit: For version 1.3.13 right? I have 1.3.12 and I could not locate what you're talking about.
I'll download the .13 version and see if that solves the problem.

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Thanks brah.
pimp.gif

Edit: For version 1.3.13 right? I have 1.3.12 and I could not locate what you're talking about.
I'll download the .13 version and see if that solves the problem.

Back
Top Bottom