How to deal with an immature ex GF? Vol. #+##

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

op you're not over her.
A1) you made a thread about her,
A2)you follow her on social networks
cosign, especially if you broke up with her.

Pics

Post her nudes on the internet, sex tape too with the subtitle of "Revenge on my Ex-Gf"

I swear this is the same OP that has made LITERALLY 10+ threads about the same chick.

The first one I remember was the "She's taking someone else to prom" thread.

This all sounds gay. Do you need the instagrape or facepages for work? if not why the !#@+ you still got accounts with them !!+@* ing and moaning to us instead of closing them? or just ignore.

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Accept his friend request. Ask him how your **** tastes

Triflin'
laugh.gif

Just ignore her, Act like shes not even alive and get on with your life.

OP I was reading your post trying to figure out the immature part, thought maybe it was some davinci code stuff. But looks like you are stalking your ex and are mad she is with another dude...

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

OP I was reading your post trying to figure out the immature part, thought maybe it was some davinci code stuff. But looks like you are stalking your ex and are mad she is with another dude...

word

just unfollow her $$! and ignore the new dudes request
laugh.gif

Just block him and her, and any of her close friends... then you will just forget about it! Girls want 1 thing, ATTENTION!

My ex was doing the same back in the summer. I defriended her on facebook, dumped a pint of beer on her head when she said something +%*!*! up about me and called it a night.

These types of chicks just crave attention though.

When we were dating she wanted to blow facebook up when we were together and stuff. I'm like look, I use facebook for minor stuff but I don't want people in my business. She just couldn't understand that.

Accept his request then tell him about the time you and your ex *insert crazy sexual experience that never happened*

not sure if this relates but...chick i used to mess wit always wait til the hours she know im up to tweet about her relationship problems & $!#!, i dont know if she doin it on purpose but its funny as hell to me cause she makin herself look just stupid as possible by puttin her business out there like that. Its funny too me how much my perception of a female changes once i stop messin wit em for a while

Originally Posted by eashawty

Its funny too me how much my perception of a female changes once i stop messin wit em for a while

thought it was just me

you step back for a while then you look at them like 'the hell did i see in you?'

I blocked both of them on FB, but on Instagram you can obviously see her pictures if it is not private. Im not following her, but she following me. idk. She broke up with me though. And Swag Odie; it be like that sometimes.

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Ding, Ding, Ding!

We have a winner.

Back
Top Bottom