How to deal with an immature ex GF? Vol. #+##

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by Kramer

Whats wrong with her posting pics of other guys she's with?
roll.gif
roll.gif

same thing i thought, no way in hell she could have moved on, NO WAY.

My thoughts were more OP hasnt moved on if he hasnt moved on from that. For both of them though I guess

OP isn't that the girl that cheated on you? The same girl that went to prom with another dude?

Anyway, this may seem out of reach... But I'm just putting it out there because it happened to me before. But she could be lowkey reaching out to you by having her dude be cool with you... to... well... you know, get double teamed!

Some girls actually have fetishes like that, fantasizing herself getting smashed by her ex and her current.... at the same time!

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by Kramer

Whats wrong with her posting pics of other guys she's with?
roll.gif
roll.gif

same thing i thought, no way in hell she could have moved on, NO WAY.
Exactly, she MUST be trying to spite OP. She can't have moved on after so many months 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Anyway, this may seem out of reach... But I'm just putting it out there because it happened to me before. But she could be lowkey reaching out to you by having her dude be cool with you... to... well... you know, get double teamed!
My sides hurt.
laugh.gif

You all are out of your mind if she doesn't mildly think about OP when posting pictures of other dudes. July 2011 wasn't that long ago. Not saying that is her #1 motivation but I am pretty sure a small % of her motive is to make her appear that she has moved on.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]had the same %#+% a while back.......she known me for being a hot head so she'd love when i'd react..........she got PISSED when i came to here peacefully and respectfully, telling her let's quit the nonsense and be friends[/color]
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

You all are out of your mind if she doesn't mildly think about OP when posting pictures of other dudes. July 2011 wasn't that long ago. Not saying that is her #1 motivation but I am pretty sure a small % of her motive is to make her appear that she has moved on.

youre assuming that she is thinking about him when she could POSSIBLY thinking about him. HE (the OP) definitely thinking about her by making threads and letting a girl he supposedly doesnt care about it get to him cause she's posting pictures of her and a boyfriend??
think about it, you smarter than that DC, and Op you should be as well. 

Originally Posted by jthagreat

youre assuming that she is thinking about him when she could POSSIBLY thinking about him. HE (the OP) definitely thinking about her by making threads and letting a girl he supposedly doesnt care about it get to him cause she's posting pictures of her and a boyfriend??
Again, it was just July. You don't forget someone that quick unless you have a heart made of stone. I am not implying that she is sitting up thinking about him all day and night, but before you post a picture online, you think about who can/will possibly see this. I just can't imagine that he doesn't cross her mind whenever she posts pics of her and whoever the new dude is. 
I think OP should unfollow her honestly, he seems to enjoy stalking her and seeing her new adventures with new dudes.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

He already said that he's not following her, which would mean he's going to HER page of his volition.

Stop OP. You have to let it go.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Again, it was just July. You don't forget someone that quick unless you have a heart made of stone. I am not implying that she is sitting up thinking about him all day and night, but before you post a picture online, you think about who can/will possibly see this. I just can't imagine that he doesn't cross her mind whenever she posts pics of her and whoever the new dude is. 
I think OP should unfollow her honestly, he seems to enjoy stalking her and seeing her new adventures with new dudes.

yes. 

He already said that he's not following her, which would mean he's going to HER page of his volition.

Stop OP. You have to let it go.

Back
Top Bottom