How to embed/post a vine on NT

Example using this link -->

1. Change the text after the v/ in the src portion of the html coding below from "hApu9dvX5jK" to "hvu9EIBjvAh" (or the one you're trying to embed)

2. Delete the 1st space that's inserted in the tags

Hopefully that works out

HDdHa.gif

Last edited:
I was looking for this post this morning, very much appreciated

While on the subject, the site would be nicer if we had more embedding features.

Last edited:
I was looking for this post this morning, very much appreciated

While on the subject, the site would be nicer if we had more embedding features.

No problem. I remember ServeChilled81 made a thread using one and just like you I was curious about how to post them as well. It took a little time to get them right.

As far as embedding, I think NT has more options/less limitations than most internet forums I've come across.

Last edited:
If you click the "share this post" and email it to yourself, it will send the embed link.

when posting vines make let's make sure they're not on autoplay by the way otherwise there'll be like 10 vines going on at once

welp i guess there's no way to prevent that form happening (autoplay). unless i'm doing something wrong 

thanks for the tips!

Last edited:
The best way to embed vines on nt:
  • Switch your text editor from bb code editor to rich text via preferences at the bottom of the page.
  • find vine, then copy the embed text
  • click "source" at the top left of the text editor
  • paste the embed text
  • click "source" again
  • done
example:

You can easily change the size of the vine and turn the autoplay audio off.

Back
Top Bottom