***HOW TO EMBED VIDEOS VOL. YUKU UPGRADE***

king lincey

Banned
I've seeing a lot of dudes askin how to embed videos lately. �There's a thread in the FAQ forum that explains how to do it. �Unfortunately, theguide was made before the Yuku switch. �I've taken it upon myself to make an upgraded guide. �Here we go...

First, go to Youtube and copy the the embed code.

2a82rv6.jpg

Then, paste it in the quick reply text box, or the new topic text box.

28hn1bc.jpg

Delete the "object" tags.

242zrlx.jpg

Now that all of that is finished, you have to take the hyperlinks off the blue text. �Just highlight them and click the "remove hyperlink" icon likeso.

b55h4x.jpg

Then post. �The finished result is this. �I used the Gummi Bear Trap as an example. �Hope this helps.

With Yuku, Dirty says you don't have to delete the object tags.� Just FYI.� Thanks, Dirty.

is it really that difficult to embed videos???

i copy the embed link exactly without deleting anything and it works fine.

Originally Posted by wildout4

You'd be amazed at how many people don't know how to do it.
laugh.gif

Or you could just

-copy the embed code
-click the insert flash button (white f in red circle, next to insert smilies)
-paste the code

but thats just me.

GMSboy1

Or you could just

-copy the embed code
-paste the code

but thats just me.

Yeah, that works too...
embarassed.gif

But whenever I try and quote someone and post the video all in one post, the video is always in the wrong spot. How do you counteract that?

Originally Posted by King Lincey

GMSboy1

Or you could just

-copy the embed code
-paste the code

but thats just me.
Yeah, that works too...
embarassed.gif

But whenever I try and quote someone and post the video all in one post, the video is always in the wrong spot. How do you counteract that?

Elaborate please. Are saying you quote someone, try to respond with a vid, but the vid ends up in the quote box or something?

^ Yeah. How do I get it to not do that? When I click preview it looks fine, but when I post, it isn't.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

How do you post pictures quickly?

You gotta upload them. I use www.tinypic.com and www.photobucket.com.

Upload them, then copy the image code (the one that starts with "img" and ends with "/img" enclosed in brackets.)

Got it?

Fa sho.

pimp.gif

I was doin this, but realized I could go to ANY site that has their pic as a URL and just copy and paste the actual pic.. not even the Link.. the code orthe properties link...

MUCH easier...

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by SCuse7

How do you post pictures quickly?

You gotta upload them. I use www.tinypic.com and www.photobucket.com.

Upload them, then copy the image code (the one that starts with "img" and ends with "/img" enclosed in brackets.)

Got it?

Fa sho.

pimp.gif

I was doin this, but realized I could go to ANY site that has their pic as a URL and just copy and paste the actual pic.. not even the Link.. the code or the properties link...

MUCH easier...

I do this also, but I thought dude was talking about personal pictures he'd taken or something. Thanks anyway.

When I figured out how to do it though, I was mad that I hadn't been doing it all along.
laugh.gif

i particularly enjoy the free use of the mega-sized emoticons by some nt'ers that depict their feelings in a very grandiose manner

Originally Posted by wildout4

Thats what I do
laugh.gif
. Nothing else. Copy > Paste > Done.

Back
Top Bottom