How to Get Away with Murder..Thursdays on ABC

This show is super confusing...but I like it. Now Wes is in love with the goth chick?

I don't like Annalise when she was talking to her side bae. I couldn't understand a word she said when she was talking through her teeth.

I think they should have gave more of a hint at the fact that there was a relationship between her husband and the student. Because imo it just looks like she's desperately fishing for some dirt.

This show is super confusing...but I like it. Now Wes is in love with the goth chick?

I don't like Annalise when she was talking to her side bae. I couldn't understand a word she said when she was talking through her teeth.

I think they should have gave more of a hint at the fact that there was a relationship between her husband and the student. Because imo it just looks like she's desperately fishing for some dirt.

Well the thing is, we do know that Wes ends up with The Goth Chick. (Rebecca I think) However, it's only been two episodes so we don't know how that came to be yet. The foreshadowing juxtaposing the current is throwing people off, including myself :lol:

And the fact that it just looks like Annalise is desperately fishing for some dirt is exactly how it's supposed to look through two episodes IMO.

Last edited:
Viola Davis...always did have a thing for the 90% dark chocolate bars.

Good stuff so far.

Fun fact, Wes' neighbor Rebecca was Rosie Larson in The Killing.

So possibly, Annalise's husband was cheating on Annalise with the that dead student, whose boyfriend was cheating on her with Wes' gothic neighbor girl?
Right now it's something to assume but since she said it happened before I figure there's a score of female students he's smashed :lol:

I know for sure he's smashing Annalise's blond assistant.

Right now it's something to assume but since she said it happened before I figure there's a score of female students he's smashed :lol:

I don't think they're smashing as much as she's feigning for the D. There is sure to be an episode where her and Annalise get into it and she threatens to tell her husband in hopes of claiming him after the fact.

So, was the Gothic chick released from prison and held up in a hotel room after or did I miss something?

Is than Dean from Harry Potter?! 
laugh.gif
 And it's the security guard from Orange is the new Black.

I don't think they're smashing as much as she's feigning for the D. There is sure to be an episode where her and Annalise get into it and she threatens to tell her husband in hopes of claiming him after the fact.

So, was the Gothic chick released from prison and held up in a hotel room after or did I miss something?
That was a future (or present depending on how you view it) scene. Probably after that case was already done. She is hiding from someone, I assume the real killer of the girl.

As for the husband, I really think he already hit it or they had some sort of hard flirting going on.

Last edited:
The back and forth between the present and from when they murder someone is annoying. They shouldn't have went that route. A show with the name How To Get Away With Murder is interesting enough. They didn't need to do that gimmick. It would have been more surprising if they saved that plotline.

I don't mind it as much. I've yet to be confused. Don't care for focusing on some of these characters I don't find that interesting like this past ep but it was still very good.

Son buckled under pressure like nothing :lol:

At least we kinda know who won the competition.

I don't find it confusing either, it's just distracting. I'm more interested in the main story and I wish they would've let it play out. I think that would've made a bigger impact. How they're doing it just seems gimmicky.

I'm a big fan of scandal but it kills me to start a new series, I just don't feel like it. I'll check it out eventually

I don't find it confusing either, it's just distracting. I'm more interested in the main story and I wish they would've let it play out. I think that would've made a bigger impact. How they're doing it just seems gimmicky.
Plenty shows have done the flashback thing.

I think their main problem is they didn't land on the mystery/plot of the future scenes. I don't care that they killed or covered up the death of Annalise's husband. Son is a lame. If it was something better then I think more ppl would be locked in.

Only thing is I wish they didn't do it every ep or as frequently. Make those scenes matter if you're gonna have this week to week build up to this dude dying.

i'm not a fan of the flashforwards eiher. they reveal too much and are a bit confusing. some episodes were very good tho. I really like the mix of characters tho, the entitled prick guy is both my favorite and least favorite somehow.

I like the fact that it's a new case each episode. I barely just caught the last two episodes but I feel like I already know whats going on. Would like to watch it from the beginning. Who do yall think killed Sam? :nerd:

The show is cool but i got complaints

Wes is forgettable and the gay sex scenes are forced and unnecessary

I like the fact that it's a new case each episode. I barely just caught the last two episodes but I feel like I already know whats going on. Would like to watch it from the beginning. Who do yall think killed Sam? :nerd:

Bonnie IMO either Bonnie or Annalise

I was banking on it being the girl that was framed. If Annalise killed him I don't think she'd leave his body there so long that her students would find it and have to get rid of the body as if it was their problem.

I like the fact that it's a new case each episode. I barely just caught the last two episodes but I feel like I already know whats going on. Would like to watch it from the beginning. Who do yall think killed Sam?
nerd.gif
I was watching the trailer for the next episode on Youtube and one of the comments said Annalise's statue that the students are fiendin' for came to life and killed Sam.
laugh.gif

Annalise going to some great lengths to protect Sam, gonna get Frank in some serious **** with her shenanigans since her boyfriend Lahey saw him plant the phone in that dude's car.

Speaking of Lahey, I'm expecting him to die any episode now since the actor's character always dies in the shows I've seen him in (Dexter and The Following).

Back
Top Bottom