How to Get Away with Murder..Thursdays on ABC

I literally should use this time to catch up on this show. also last I saw Annalise was dead? And so was Wes?

FBI wild corrupt. Annalise been saying it but now its facts.

Working for the Castillo's.

I literally should use this time to catch up on this show. also last I saw Annalise was dead? And so was Wes?
Those were flash forwards of Annalise being dead and in those same flash forwards it was revealed Wes was alive. All last season.

Smh Nate being a hothead again.

Annalise with the swerve on the snitches.

I hope the twist isn't what I think it is in reference to Sam.

Nate needs to die.

Annalise really back on her game. She looked down in out roughing it in Mexico but she got back on her game and with Frank's help broke open the entire conspiracy.

That was pretty dope how she taped the rats

What in the world could be the secret between Sam and his sister??

The previews stay hyped but they said this was the biggest twist of the series

Smh Nate being a hothead again.

Annalise with the swerve on the snitches.

I hope the twist isn't what I think it is in reference to Sam.

Incest?

Nate needs to die.

Annalise really back on her game. She looked down in out roughing it in Mexico but she got back on her game and with Frank's help broke open the entire conspiracy.

I have a feeling Nate didn't kill Xavier. This show itsn't known for hiding deaths off screen. I'm anxious to see what he really did with him.

Reactions: MVP
Nate smarter than he looks. Fooled Castillo just by dumping a body. Got him thinking its Birkhead :lol:

I dont know how they gonna wrap up and explain everything next week. They done added a new murderer in this latest ep.

Frank an incest baby that may have killed his mom, Laurel probably might lose her son, Connor and Michela probably gonna do time unless that FBI dude gets exposed too.

The explanation for Wes' survival has to be air tight.

Last edited:
How can they possibly cram everything into this last episode? Gonna be hella rushed and possibly not make any sense

I was hoping to look and see the finale was two hours but no its just one.

They might spend like 3 min on her trial and wrap that **** up fast :lol:

A lot of us saw the incest angle coming but they doubled down with Frank being the result.

Can't wait to see how Annalise got got by Baby Christopher on Thursday.

I was hoping to look and see the finale was two hours but no its just one.

They might spend like 3 min on her trial and wrap that **** up fast :lol:

How the hell they gonna wrap this up in an hour?

This season has been non stop shenanigans.

8 min to explain everything. Somebody tell me HOW?

OH so you gonna tease me with Wes being alive but its really his son that happens to look exactly like him? :rofl: Fam rolling through with that hard Spanish accent.

I must've missed when they revealed who killed Hannah.

Last edited:
Good ole bait and switch. :smh::lol:

Annalise losing Frank and Bonnie back to back was rough.

Laurel really used that Castillo money to get herself a Wes host.

Mans look young and spry while she and the resting of the Keating crew looking washed af.

EDIT:

Another bait and switch.

That wasn't Wes with Laurel at Annalise's funeral that was actually baby Christopher all grown up.

Which makes sense but why did he call Annalise his mentor when he started the HTGAWM,

Last edited:
Which makes sense but why did he call Annalise his mentor when he started the HTGAWM,
Apparently, Laurel kept baby Christopher in Annalise's life (but not Michaela or Connor) and I guess she mentored him in his goal to be a lawyer.

To the point he took over her class after I guess he himself was a successful lawyer.

The problem for me is the dude playing Wes already looks so damn young. Mans looks 20. They aged everybody up and now he looks like a grandson standing next to Laurel. I'm guessing he's suppose to be 40 if he's a professor and lawyer.

Last edited:
That was LIT. I knew the jig was up.

Great way to end the show though. Wish Bonnie didn't get murked.

Season was a gaddamn roller coaster.

💀 at ese Wes.

Back
Top Bottom