How To Get FREE Advance Screening Movie Passes

Just wanted to put you guys onto something Ive been doing for the past year. It is incredibly easy and anyone can do it all you need to do is join a couple other websites. If you have any questions hit me on Twitter or via DM.

Passes for screenings go very, very quickly. In order to increase your chances to obtain passes check the site on a regular basis,
as additional passes are sometimes added, often after the screening has initially sold out.
There are different methods of obtaining movie passes.

The most common way is through Gofobo.com
Open Screening = You DONT Need an RSVP Code
Private Screening = You NEED a RSVP Code

Browse the screenings tab on the website, to find open screenings.

QaZGi.png

OWeOs.png

How to get RSVP Codes?
The first Method is the "Gofobo" RSVP Method.
First you need to Join The Following Websites
Cinemit
Gofobo

Cinemit holds online contests for its members.
To Enter the contest you need to answer a question when the green RSVP ticket goes live.
The Winners receive a Gofobo RSVP code to claim screening passes.

azfQ7.png

Jtzin.png

It0xD.png

Cliffnotes: Check Cinemit throughout the day and wait until the green RSVP ticket goes live.
Answer the random question they ask. If you win the online contest you will
receive an email with a Gofobo RSVP code for the passes.

You Can Also Get Tickets by browsing Cinemit Pass Exchange forum
A LOT of people who receive an RSVP Code via email often share it with other members.
You must become a member to browse.
http://www.cinemit.com/co...creening-exchange-forums

Method Number 2
Join these websites and when there is a new movie screening all you have to do is fill out a form to obtain tickets.
FilmMetro
Wild About Movies

The Following Websites Only Offer Information about Screenings
Advance Screenings

Finally, even obtaining a ticket to a screening doesn't guarantee admittance.
These screenings (because they are highly sought after) admit people
on a first-come, first-serve basis, so it's always best to get to a screening at least 45 minutes early.

I been on gofobo for about a year, and haven't paid for many movies... I would get up to 12 tickets for each screening and bring all my friends! now when i get them i just give them all out to coworkers

Originally Posted by megatron

quickly skimming through x reading the first replies

bookmarked

pimp.gif

The feeling of watching a new movie before everyone else for free is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by That Kid Daniel

thanks OP. The green RSVP came out lastnight and I just replied to the question now 
laugh.gif

Do I have a chance?
Yeah you do have a chance because they select people randomly. If not go to their forums and if they have your city available check if someone put up the gofobo rsvp code.

Just signed up for it...Nice find
pimp.gif

So how often do you find that you can't get into a movie screening because it's all booked up when you get there?

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Just signed up for it...Nice find
pimp.gif

So how often do you find that you can't get into a movie screening because it's all booked up when you get there?
It happened to me about two weeks ago for Hugo and it's because I got there 10 minutes before the screening was about to start. Other times I usually get there about 40-25 minutes before it starts and Im good.

I forgot to mention a lot of these screenings give free stuff. Posters and other marketing things for free.

I've been to two screenings in the past, but struck out one time. Didn't bother trying since then. Too many ppl going to them now. Just not worth it standing in line early to make sure I get in . I'll wait until I can see it online.

Back
Top Bottom