How to get on FB at work??

laugh.gif
smh.gif

get a mobile.

^ Yea i have fb app on my bb but there was a vid posted that i want to see

Look.. word of advice.. If your place of employment is going out of its way to block Facebook (and stuff that points to it), you might wanna consider that as asign not to use Facebook while at work.. Just saying..

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Look.. word of advice.. If your place of employment is going out of its way to block Facebook (and stuff that points to it), you might wanna consider that as a sign not to use Facebook while at work.. Just saying..

I do this type of IT work for a living, he is exactly correct. If its blocked, and you are trying to access it, they are watching you, for sure.

Look.. word of advice.. If your place of employment is going out of its way to block Facebook (and stuff that points to it), you might wanna consider that as a sign not to use Facebook while at work.. Just saying..

Lol i work at a car dealership they can two effs what i do in my personal life as long as it doesnt transition to my work life. Buuuuuuut the main reason theyblock fb is so i wont waste my time on it. But thanks for the heads up

Originally Posted by kiid23

Lol i work at a car dealership they can two effs what i do in my personal life as long as it doesnt transition to my work life. Buuuuuuut the main reason they block fb is so i wont waste my time on it. But thanks for the heads up

Icic. Your situation ain't that serious then. It probably is just a time-waster-preventer. But yes.. many corp jobs will make you sign code of conduct andrandom forms.. lol Wasting too much time on the interwebz should be in there somewhere (it is for me)..

swyftdahoe wrote:
Originally Posted by kiid23

swyftdahoe wrote:

Lol i work at a car dealership they can two effs what i do in my personal life as long as it doesnt transition to my work life. Buuuuuuut the main reason they block fb is so i wont waste my time on it. But thanks for the heads up

Icic. Your situation ain't that serious then. It probably is just a time-waster-preventer. But yes.. many corp jobs will make you sign code of conduct and random forms.. lol Wasting too much time on the interwebz should be in there somewhere (it is for me)..

Signed that same exact BS piece of paper. I still have access to NT and FB when everybody else doesn't. I love that I've build a rapportwith my NetAdmin team.

Back
Top Bottom