How to get THE hot chick...

to add, da bigger %$$$#++ u are da higher your chances are...i've seen dudes get some magical pieces...but it doesn't hurt to have some shines and wheels either.

to add, da bigger %$$$#++ u are da higher your chances are...i've seen dudes get some magical pieces...but it doesn't hurt to have some shines and wheels either.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

roll.gif

QFT on the shines tho, I need a blk diamond set up

Originally Posted by ninjahood

roll.gif

QFT on the shines tho, I need a blk diamond set up

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Those chicks wouldn't act like that if men acted like men, instead of acting like simps who shell out money and OD on the compliments. Think about it....there was a 15 page thread dedicated to simping WeekendGirl for christ sakes. Dudes actin like they've never seen a female before
laugh.gif

Treat them like normal homegirls, and they would act like normal homegirls.

-The Juice
Even though this is a good mindset to have you have to take into consideration the people you just mentioned (money/OD compliments) those kinds of people 
are always gonna be there to pamper the girls ego/self esteem/life-style neway.  NT proved that point with a 15pg weekendgirl thread like you just mentioned. Most, if not all havent even met her before and they were actin that way. 

meeting a girl who can filter through all the bull#$*@ and figure out whos genuine, that who you have to look out for. but then again they are almost no where to be found nowadays, few and far in between.

just my opinion...

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Those chicks wouldn't act like that if men acted like men, instead of acting like simps who shell out money and OD on the compliments. Think about it....there was a 15 page thread dedicated to simping WeekendGirl for christ sakes. Dudes actin like they've never seen a female before
laugh.gif

Treat them like normal homegirls, and they would act like normal homegirls.

-The Juice
Even though this is a good mindset to have you have to take into consideration the people you just mentioned (money/OD compliments) those kinds of people 
are always gonna be there to pamper the girls ego/self esteem/life-style neway.  NT proved that point with a 15pg weekendgirl thread like you just mentioned. Most, if not all havent even met her before and they were actin that way. 

meeting a girl who can filter through all the bull#$*@ and figure out whos genuine, that who you have to look out for. but then again they are almost no where to be found nowadays, few and far in between.

just my opinion...

Back
Top Bottom