How to make it in America(HBO series)

Originally Posted by King Beef

Originally Posted by LakeShow24k

looking forward to this show...too bad theres only 8 episodes this season

That's plenty for a first season.
Eastbound and Down was only 6-8 episodes I believe, and it got funnier as it progressed (at least, in my opinion. Can't wait for Season 2, assuming there is one).

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

im mad son aint smash
smh.gif
His dude told him though... " hesitate, you masturbate"
I had to turn away at that part
smh.gif

My son took a L from a dude that aint even sure if he likes women
tired.gif

the first episode was pretty good. does anybody know what song that is playing during the intro?

Originally Posted by JD161616

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Very nice first episode.. when does it show on TV?
Show gets better/more entertaining.

First episode airs tonight, but it's just a formal premier of the first episode, which most of yall have seen.

Leak episode two.

Originally Posted by sbib1130

the first episode was pretty good. does anybody know what song that is playing during the intro?
camron oh boy
Aloe Blacc - I Need a Dollar

The show has a mixtape out, and the song is featured on there.....

Good pilot.

Little homie hustling on the train
pimp.gif

Cam catching a ride on the bike from the Jewish kid and him running away from the cop with all the pleather jackets had me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by sbib1130

camron oh boy
Aloe Blacc - I Need a Dollar

The show has a mixtape out, and the song is featured on there.....

i appreciate that alot man

Originally Posted by bkmac

Eastbound and Down was only 6-8 episodes I believe, and it got funnier as it progressed (at least, in my opinion. Can't wait for Season 2, assuming there is one).
Eastbound was supposed to start filming in the Spring, but it's delayed until the end of Summer. The show was originally just sort of a side project from Will Ferrell and Danny McBride. Pretty much resurrected (for s.2) because of the cult following and demand it got from people who started discovering it after the 6 ep season was done.

Aside from my corporate day job, my lifestyle is eerily similar to these "how to make it" guys (in a good way). The social "downtown/LES" aspect, at least. All about creating opportunities, networking, who you know and living the social scene.

This show is NT in real life.
I didn't know the show was about people sitting behind a computer making posts on NT all day long.

Originally Posted by JD161616

Originally Posted by bkmac

Eastbound was supposed to start filming in the Spring, but it's delayed until the end of Summer. The show was originally just sort of a side project from Will Ferrell and Danny McBride. Pretty much resurrected (for s.2) because of the cult following and demand it got from people who started discovering it after the 6 ep season was done.

Aside from my corporate day job, my lifestyle is eerily similar to these "how to make it" guys (in a good way). The social "downtown/LES" aspect, at least. All about creating opportunities, networking, who you know and living the social scene.

Leak episode 2.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

This show is NT in real life.
I didn't know the show was about people sitting behind a computer making posts on NT all day long.
roll.gif
roll.gif

But the show was ok. And if you got 3 grand why pay some fool to get some fool to be cool with you with 3 grand I could buy myself into any club.

Back
Top Bottom