How To Make It In America (season 2) thread Vol. CANCELLED AS OF 12/20 =/

Originally Posted by Wongtouski

Someone please list all the music from this ep.....what's the song during the credits?

Avicii - Levels 
pimp.gif

Good start, should be a fun season. Rachel annoys me though, her and Bens on and off again relationship is the only thing I dislike about the show. My dude Royo aka Bubbles gonna be on next week
pimp.gif

First season was slow and got decent by the end. For those wanting longer seasons, trust me, they don't have enough story to stretch 12 episodes or beyond. Eight is definitely enough. They barely had enough for eight the first season.

And that Avicii song was so out of place in the end credits lol. i like the song, but it just didn't fit.

disappointed that it's only gonna be 8 eps this season again. wish they showed more when they were in Japan.

need a crisp shirt or hoodie now after seeing it. but is it just me or does the nyc in their logo look like the neighborhood nyc logo as well?

WOW

Found that New York Eats Its Young tee and everyone on campus loves it.
Soundtrack was amazing.
Funny parts.
Story very interesting.

MOAR

Thought it was an OK episode. Nothing special.. do love Ben's new girl though, she was so bad in Spread.

They have got to make these episodes longer.

Makes it seem like they solve their problems way too easy.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

� innovazn2 wrote:
need an id on the song when ben was smashing his girlfriend

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

MV5BMTgyMDcyOTE3NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTE3MDY0Mg@@._V1._SX462_SY640_.jpg

MargaritaLevieva.jpg

Margarita-Levieva-12.jpg

tumblr_lshaf4cObq1qajev7o1_500.png

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
�In Spread and Adventureland too.

No, Drake just sampled it. It's Jai Paul like stated earlier.
Liked this episode a lot but I'm getting tired of Cudi's overacting. Every line he says sounds like it should have a cheesy sitcom laugh track behind it.

Back
Top Bottom