How To Make It In America (season 2) thread Vol. CANCELLED AS OF 12/20 =/

it was ok i guess, glad to see more cudi tho'

when dude got shot in the leg it was soooo predictable

Could anyone hook it up with a DL link for the season 1 mixtape, all I could find was season 2...

Good episode
pimp.gif

I actually thought Levels was well placed in the end credits, the music has always been good in this Series.

Not sure if anyone posted this vid yet...Nice start to the season. Luis Guzman is the man!!!

Originally Posted by psk2310

Not sure if anyone posted this vid yet...Nice start to the season. Luis Guzman is the man!!!

That was awesome. Duck Sauce is awesome. Luis Guzman is AWESOME.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hymen man

Thought it was an OK episode. Nothing special.. do love Ben's new girl though, she was so bad in Spread.
Yeah, I hope they don't have Ben thinking about going back to his old girl.  Margarita Levieva makes Lake Bell look like a man, at least from the neck up. 

i liked it, but i wish they would of did a prelude sometime in the last year though, i hate how all the sudden they are in another country, but anyway, julie is just so damn fine

Rachel > Julie

That girl carries too much weight in her face... she was looking porky in that episode. Small frame, fat face, they are gonna be playing catch up with each other the rest of her life.
laugh.gif
When you guys get older you'll learn to decipher deeper beauty over the surface beauty you see now. It's really something to appreciate. Lake Beezy!

Lake-Bell-5.jpg

Solid season premiere. Another 8 episode season though? I feel as if the show is going to be the same tone as season 1, but we'll see. Good start though.

Avicii for the end credits was dope.

ty so much for the song id
other songs i noticed
breakbots - baby im yours (pop up shop)
flight facilities - crave you (pop up shop)
and of course avicii -levels (credits)

Great start
pimp.gif
 . Going to LA tomorrow... now i wish i was going to NYC
tired.gif

Still Cali >>>> NY

i really think this season will grab more of an audience. It looks like there will be some real drama in this one. Julie>>>Rachel.

I really liked it for a premiere. Probalby going to watch it again when I get home.
I like Rachel more too, she seems crazy. and that's sexy to me lol

Just ran through Season 1 and the first Ep of Season 2 today.

Dont know how I missed this show. Didn't know it was based out of the LES. Brings back crazy teenage memories with my cousin. So many spots they were walking by and the schemes they were talking about was exactly us. Crazy.

Love the show.

Back
Top Bottom