How To Make It In America (season 2) thread Vol. CANCELLED AS OF 12/20 =/

HankMoody wrote:

HBO recycles actors like no one else. Ralphie's back.

roll.gif
pimp.gif
 Ralphie was THEEEE biggest douche on The Sopranos

Episode was actually pretty good, I hope it keeps getting better. It was good seeing a different side of Cam.

I was sleeping on Rachel but her body is on point
pimp.gif

Nancy is the queen milf
devil.gif
, Ben is gonna smash lol

Ben is about to smash the MILF of the year.
That sales rep Ben & Cam left is riding hard, hes going to end up working for them anyway. 

When rachel gave ben that LV trunk, i thought it was dudes from NT's who made a thread about finding one in a yard sale. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by arrjae2

and gina gershon....
pimp.gif
 the 'new' carla gugino?

?????
How old are you?

Gina Gershon has been on that sexy Milf status for like 15 yrs now, she's pushing 50. I fell in love with her in Face/Off

she aint the new Carla Gugino, if anything Carla Gugino was the new Gina Gershon.

For real. Carla Gugino is a blip on the radar. Gina Gershon...different story. She's been around a long time and keeps popping up randomly.

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Ben is about to smash the MILF of the year.
That sales rep Ben & Cam left is riding hard, hes going to end up working for them anyway. 

When rachel gave ben that LV trunk, i thought it was dudes from NT's who made a thread about finding one in a yard sale. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
ME 2!

twinsies 4 evaa
happy.gif

good episode as always. only one thing sucks - why in the @#!$^ Ben left Julie.. She was the hottest girl on the show.

Originally Posted by Intrigant

good episode as always. only one thing sucks - why in the @#!$^ Ben left Julie.. She was the hottest girl on the show.

He mind end up starting a relationship with Nancy which would boost everything

That other chick tried to play the victim card. She wanted to act like her and Ben weren't going any where knowing damn well she had a dude on the side...then she tries to act hurt when Ben doesn't want her...

This was a great episode...i'm loving the slow grind that theyre really putting in on this show.

Another good episode.. Always knew Rachel had a nice body.. her face is just ehh especially with the bangs

Nancy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by arrjae2

and gina gershon....
pimp.gif
 the 'new' carla gugino?

?????
How old are you?

Gina Gershon has been on that sexy Milf status for like 15 yrs now, she's pushing 50. I fell in love with her in Face/Off

she aint the new Carla Gugino, if anything Carla Gugino was the new Gina Gershon.
For real. Carla Gugino is a blip on the radar. Gina Gershon...different story. She's been around a long time and keeps popping up randomly.

Yep.  And this isn't her first time on an HBO show either.  I recall her being on 1 or 2 episodes of Curb Your Enthusiasm a few years back.  She played an Orthodox Jewish woman that Larry was going to smash.  I think her character worked in dry cleaner or something similar.  She was hot then too. 

Also, the daughter of Renee's GF was pretty hot too (hoping the actress is at least 18 as I write this).  I also liked her line about her mom looking a little to "thirsty" in her Rasta Monsta outfit. 

Great episode, show might be headed in the right direction finally...
Dem Lake Bell ******* doe
eek.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

No more ****** comments for me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by illphillip

Shame on you hateful characters who been %+*#%@*' on Lake Bell.

It was pretty obvious that she had a lovely set.

In case you haven't noticed, she's not styled on the show to be some supermodel type. She looks like she's supposed to have an "earthy" quality.

Y'all gotta see through that.
My brother was trying to tell me the same thing exactly, saying the bangs, messy hair, earthy *@@@, covers up how bad she is.  Wasn't having it though, I'ma seen the light though
pimp.gif
devil.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nightruans

I just think it's messed up because Julie helped him start CRISP by getting Ben the hookup on 50/50 cotton/poly vintage tee's.  Now that the line is getting bigger he just leaves her.  If he starts a relationship with Nancy he can get into Macy's but I have a feeling that if he %%%$+ it up then Nancy will be able to completely defame CRISP as a brand; leading to the brands downfall.  Still both chicks are bangin.  I like Julie's girl next door look.  Nancy is a bad MILF tho.  
pimp.gif
 This season is dope. Much better execution than the 1st

Cam buying a stove to end the episode 
pimp.gif

Anyone else feels he's spending more money than he really is worth? Hope it doesn't bite him in the %@+. It's about time Ben and him come up, for real this time around.

Originally Posted by thaisativa1

Originally Posted by nightruans

I just think it's messed up because Julie helped him start CRISP by getting Ben the hookup on 50/50 cotton/poly vintage tee's.  Now that the line is getting bigger he just leaves her.  If he starts a relationship with Nancy he can get into Macy's but I have a feeling that if he %%%$+ it up then Nancy will be able to completely defame CRISP as a brand; leading to the brands downfall.  Still both chicks are bangin.  I like Julie's girl next door look.  Nancy is a bad MILF tho.  
pimp.gif
 This season is dope. Much better execution than the 1st

It's not like he was with her just for the tees though, and plus he didn't even leave her. If anythign she left him because dude didn't want to be official or something like that.

awesome episode.

hoping ben bags the milf designer chick
pimp.gif

cam inspires me to do something with my life. never has a man been so excited to move into projects, cam is that dude.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cudi smashing rachel
eek.gif

i wonder how that sales rep is going to fit into everything
wilfredo is hilarious. the way rene talks just cracks me up. "RATHAAA MONTHAAA" 
roll.gif

Yeah my mom has HBO on demand but can't remember her HBO Go to view online lol, she needs to remember quick so I can watch!

Back
Top Bottom