How To Make It In America (season 2) thread Vol. CANCELLED AS OF 12/20 =/

ca some1 pls give me the link where i can watch the first season
i watched liked 5 episode and some bs happened after that didn't bother to watched the whole season
all iremember was that they where trying to run a business about jeans and kid cudi was some part of the show

love the show... but i do not know how anyone can think that bens ex girl is anything but a butt ugly man... she is h o r r i b l e

Originally Posted by dabossofbosses

love the show... but i do not know how anyone can think that bens ex girl is anything but a butt ugly man... she is h o r r i b l e

she has her moments...

very few of them, but she has them.

this show has been really good this season, like said above making me forget about the complete fail Entourage was last season

great episode. need a song ID on....

1. That Jamaican song where "One Blood" was sampled from

2. That song that was playing once they showed the whole scene with the yacht on the water.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

2. That song that was playing once they showed the whole scene with the yacht on the water.

First one is One Blood by Junior Reid. Waiting for info on #2 as well.

great episode!
grin.gif

will watch again....

so hype to see how all the story lines turn out....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Soooooooooooo...
...y'all are really gonna geek over that bag of bones Gina Gershon and act like the chicks who play Debbie and Nilda ain't the baddest ones on the show, huh?
tumblr_lt866hioUt1qiyvqeo1_500.png

how-to-make-it-america-24.jpg
they aren't that great looking though. 
eyes.gif

am I the only one seeing that weird facial structure, and those chins? 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

First one is One Blood by Junior Reid. Waiting for info on #2 as well.

the song from the yacht scene was Jamie Woon - Night Air.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Cant even blame Ben for smashing again
30t6p3b.gif

I totally feel you but, Ben needs to cool it. I mean WTH, on the boat though!?

After season 1, and up to EP 5, Ben seemed to be the level headed one , and cam was off. Now the roles have switched.

The show is mediocre. Cudi sadly plays stereotypical black man on the show e.g. dro smoking, menial job, backstabbing friend. Nevertheless, the show is a good attempt at trying to replace something irreplaceable i.e. Entourage.

Originally Posted by toast1985

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Cant even blame Ben for smashing again
30t6p3b.gif

I totally feel you but, Ben needs to cool it. I mean WTH, on the boat though!?

After season 1, and up to EP 5, Ben seemed to be the level headed one , and cam was off. Now the roles have switched.

True. Im curious to see if his emotions are going to screw things up.

So Capo is being investigated by the FBI. Do any of you think that his involvement as a Crisp investor (helped w/ start up $) will come back to bit ben/cam in the !*%? Meaning, what if some of the crisp money was dirty?

Back
Top Bottom